RichJS's latest activity

• R
    RichJS replied to the thread First Waltly frame.
    Yeah, sortof. I saw 15mm ream depths for Cane Creek ZS headsets on the Cane Creek SHIS poster and asked Waltly to change mine from 12mm...
  • R
    wkkie, I see your frame has 40mm spacing from top of seat tube to centre-line of top tube. I just got my frame design from walty and...
  • R
    Apparently it's USD980 for a MTB frame (BSA BB, not fancy gearbox mount) plus another USD280 for postage. Is this a bit of a price rise...
  • R
    RichJS reacted to Litenbror's post in the thread First Waltly frame with Like.
    I asked about double butted as well and got the same response. When I asked for more details they explained the it was hard and...
  • R
    Anyone get double-butted tubing on their Waltly? Seems it's not a current option. Got a reply from them asking whether I insisted on...
  • R
    RichJS replied to the thread The Single Speed Thread.
    I think I might like a bit of flex. I had the Giant XTC Adv set up SS for a while, with carbon wheels. It felt brutally stiff compared...
  • R
    RichJS replied to the thread The Single Speed Thread.
    Nice. So I emailed my price quote form to waltly for my own Ti SS, they took a day or two to reply and say they're (already) busy and...
  • R
    RichJS posted the thread DH seatpost height in Parts 'n Stuff.
    So, anyone know what BB-to-saddle-rail height any serious/pro DH riders use as well as what's on the same rider's XC/road bikes? Seems...
  • R
    Hooray. Got an email from Waltly saying they're taking orders again. Was just thinking about placing one with Marino instead - I see...