Recent content by Richo82

1. R

Moving to Tassie

A little place called Penguin Composites. I have noticed the bright blue RAV on the highway, and more recently at the Penguin exit. I really need to get up Iron Tor after work while we have the long daylight hours, and the weather dries out.
  2. R

Moving to Tassie

I made this exact move in June 2021, and excluding all of the pain getting permission to relocate into state during Covid times it has been awesome. We made the move in quick time, I applied for a job mid week, had an interview and offer early the following week. We manage to quickly buy a...
  3. R

Wild Mersey, Tassie's next big MTB project

@Stredda are the 5 new blue trails separate from your earlier mentioned black and double black descents? Or did they get downgraded?
  4. R

Chainreaction Experience

I ordered on Sunday and noticed the free shipping was via DHL express. Was in the Midlands UK on Tuesday, now in Leipzig Germany. Estimated delivery is the 16th at the moment.
  5. R

Product Review Cleanskin Duo 2200 lumen and Cleanskin Solo 1000 lumen LED lights

They are on sale in the Black Friday / Cyber Monday Promo at the moment ...
  6. R

Storage / maintenance while off the bike for 6 months

Thanks everyone, back to the occupational therapist this week, first question is can I do some low impact riding around the streets!
  7. R

Thanks, wish I was healing that quick, had the stack on the 10th of December, and still haven't regained the ability to close a fist, yet alone the strength to be back on the bike (well I could be doing rides around the street, but that is frowned upon by the better half until I get the go ahead...
  8. R

After a nice OTB in mid December, I ended up doing a good bit of damage to my right hand (metacarpal break) which is going to keep me off the bike for some time. Outlook at the moment is at least another 12 - 16 weeks before I have strength back in the hand. Anything I should look at...
  9. R

Bargain buys thread

Five Ten Freeriders for $120 + delivery https://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/51SSMN4FS/title/five-ten-freerider-mtb-shoe
  10. R

Learning to ride with flats

Anyone know which stores in Melbourne stock these? Would love to try some on as my other shoes vary about 1.5 sizes.