Recent content by ricko2169

1. R

2015 Norco Sight C7.1

28.6 lbs setup tubeless (its a large). The Magic Mary front and (new) Specialized Slaughter rear are fairly heavy tyres though.
  2. R

Hey from Wollongong!

Signed up the day it went live, been following for a while now.
  3. R

Hello from an icy UK....NSW where to live?

Wollongong and Shellharbour are both within you travel distance to Moss Vale and commute distance to Sydney (where your work is most likely to be paying good $) if you are looking for bigger centres. Most areas within that distance of Moss Vale with have good access to trails but you need to...
  4. R

Hey from Wollongong!

All pipe dreams at this stage. The groundwork is being done but still just ideas and plans being lobbied at this stage.
  5. R

Hey from Wollongong!

Where about are you riding in Wollongong?
  6. R

AM Ibis Mojo HD3...Major Upgrades.

Nice, very nice
  7. R

Howdy

I believe so, fairly expensive and a little salty.
  8. R

Howdy

This is the bell I got. Instructed to throw it anyone that gets in the road.
  9. R

Howdy

It didn't come with installation instructions, but it was cheap. I was told that if i purchased two, in the event of getting lost in the wild I could rub them together and make fire. I felt this was an upsell, so I stuck with the one.
  10. R

Howdy

Forum noob saying Hi. Been on the MTB for long enough to remember downhill as fast open fire trails and dual suspension being a bit of a novelty. Recently sold my 2013 Giant Reign and replaced it with a Norco Sight in partial acceptance of the fact that my ability to ride aggressively...
  11. R

2015 Norco Sight C7.1

Pops even more in person, it looks a little more yellow in photos and even on the Norco website, more towards matt orange colour. Sounds like a shit colour combo (orange and blue) but works well on the bike
  12. R

2015 Norco Sight C7.1

Hey all, forum noob but not new to riding. Speaking of new though, my current pride and joy!