Recent content by RICOCHET

1. R

WTB Yeti DJ

Item: Yeti DJ frame or complete Location: Australia Price range/Willing to Pay: 500-2000 Extra Info: prefer black or the white and Turq one
  2. R

VIC 2010 Yeti DI + Extras SOLD!

Is this for sale?
  3. R

These have interchangeable drop outs. Geared and Single Speed. I'll take it for 450 shipped to WA. Cheers Dan
  4. R

Do you have the single speed drop outs?
  5. R

WA SOLD GT EDGE Ti Road Bike SML **PRICE REDUCED**

Updated and Price Drop with Trainer wheels included. The First Picture shows how I had it set up.
  6. R

Deleted and Updated Thread
  7. R

I forgot to mention this is a 2013/14 Model
  8. R

Item: GT EDGE Ti 52CM Road Bike Location: Perth Item Condition: Excellent Condtion Reason for selling: Need funds for new Project Price and price conditions: $2700 ono $50 Postage Extra Info: GT Carbon Fork SRAM Red 10SPD Yellow TDF edition Fizik 00 Crynano Carbon Bars Fizik R1...
  9. R

New wheels - considering aero but not sure about weight penalty

Thanks. Understood this, however, I was interested in how someone can say that internal nipples will fill with water as opposed to external nipples. Having built many an ENVE wheel and rebuilt countless Roval wheel sets (with corroded external nipples) I'm finding it hard to fathom that...
  10. R

How is it different from non hidden spokes? The water can still get in. Look at the problems Roval have had with their MTB wheels? Using Alloy Nipples they don't even have to have contact with water and the nipple head corrodes then pulls through the rim.
  11. R

Truing is easy, its just a matter of pulling the tire off. I ride mine in the wet and haven't had a problem with them retaining water. Also, all ENVE's are now built with an ENVE Brass nipple not SAPIM alloy nipple, as they have been done in the past.
  12. R

Areo is where it's at! I run ENVE 6.7s; they are light, quick to get rolling and you don't get blown around to much is heavy cross winds! I'm a strong sprinter so I can get them up to speed quickly and I find it easy to keep them at speed as opposed to a shallower rim...I should probably spend...
  13. R

Brakes! what a nightmare!

Get the Guides. They are worlds apart from the older AVID's and feel much better than XT's
  14. R

WA Sold

NOT SOLD! (F(*&)ing time wasters!)
  15. R

Can I give myself a Shout Out?

No. I do socks, t's, caps, bottles and soon kits.