Recent content by :)rider

1. R

Sold Free 26" wheels. Melb. Pickup only.

Hi mate interested if not taken?
  2. R

Truvativ boxguide

What: Truvativ boxguide Price range/Willing to Pay: $80 Location: Alstonville NSW Extra Info: Will pay postage
  3. R

Sold, please delete

Hey mate interested pm sent.
  4. R

All Sold

Interested in boxguide pm sent.
  5. R

Veivers Rd pictures

hey mate good pics. Would you have any of 267 on a specialized demo 9 with black rear triangle and wearin a Giro helmet? Thanks
  6. R

ATTENTION- Help Needed for a project

1) Yes 2) DH/FR 3) Yes 4) I try to have multiple lines so that you arent hammering the same one and i dont remove to many plants/rocks/animals. 5) Maxxis,Minion, super tacky 6) I live on North coast of NSW so it rains alot here and floods occasionally.
  7. R

dually or hardtail...

Well back on track To me it is really personal preference but i think a ht is a bit more versatile. A ht can be ridden fine on downhill track/trail riding it just makes you choose your line better and can make you a smoother rider. But if riding in the city well a duallie in my opinion is...
  8. R

DH flat pedals ?

I like the dmr v8 and v12 i havent used many other pedals but from the ones i have i find that i like these ones best. Your feet seem to stay on well and they can be rebuilt also.
  9. R

My New Years face plant

The healing came along pretty well there is some scaring which is no surprise but came out better than i expected. Ill get a pic up showing what it is like now just have to find camera. and yes fullfaces are great when ever im goin to do some jumpin i put it on, funny thing is that the fullface...
  10. R

My New Years face plant

I know it has been a while since new years but i thought i would put this pic up anyway. This is what i did on new years day this year. I jumped a douple and came up just short so my front wheel hit the top of the transition which through me over the handle bars and onto my face. For this i got...
  11. R

Sunshine Series Race One

I so wanted to get to this race but transport was a prob so i guess ill just have to get to the next sunshine series round. im glad the day was good for everyone.
  12. R

Fabien's weird looking new Stab

One word is needed to describe this bike....."Interesting"!
  13. R

My photography assessment

Yeh they turned out unfocused due to my scanner (not trying to find excuses) because before they were scanned on they were infocus and looked fine.No i didnt use a flash for any of them because there was enough light for it not to be neccessary, well i thought anyway. My camera is a Fujica its...
  14. R

My photography assessment

These are just a few photos i took with an old SLR camera for first Photography assessment. I got 88/100 for it so was pretty pleased. What do you think was it deserving?
  15. R

QLD - Summer Series Race Cancelled

Is it goin to be re-scheduled or will they move on to the third round? If it is going to be re-scheduled does anyone know when the race will be happening?