Recent content by rnovella

1. rnovella

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Legend Moorey,....Thanks ! This should give me a few hours of entertainment tomorrow. Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  2. rnovella

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Yes I saw that post thanks, that's what made me look into it closer before putting in an order for a Singletrail rack. Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  3. rnovella

Yep, the bike wheel. I want to see where it ends up when I'm driving up obstacles. Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  4. rnovella

Hitch to bottom edge of rear wheel, I'm assuming that is roughly in a horizontal line from the hitch as they are the same height from the ground ? That's the bit that will hit the ground first if it bottoms out. Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  5. rnovella

Good point, would you mind measuring from the back of your hitch to the lowest part of the wheel? I can then go drive over various obstacles and see what it looks like. As you can see, I'm going crazy here looking for anything to distract me [emoji2957] Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  6. rnovella

Thanks Moorey, that's great. My hitch only sits 280mm from the ground so the wheel will sit around the same, perhaps a bit lower with a size L bike. I suspect a bit more clearance is a good idea, what do people think ? It's a 2wd van so doesn't see anything rougher than a graded dirt road...
  7. rnovella

Yep, if you could give me hitch height as well as tyre clearance height I can try make a call. Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  8. rnovella

Anyone out there with a Currie singletrail super bored and able to spare a few minutes please ?? I'm hoping to order one as soon as the end is in sight for iso. I have a van with a low ish mounted hitch receiver and I'm concerned about clearance. Anyone with one of these able to measure your...
  9. rnovella

keen for a ride

keen for a ride
  10. rnovella

Howdy all, Anyone with a currie engineering singletrail 5 rack able to tell me are you able to 'easily' tilt the rack down to the ground to get into the rear of your vehicle ? I appreciate that it will be quite heavy. I'm looking at upgrading to a vertical rack (again from a grip 2+2...
  11. rnovella

Sold For sale or swap - KS Lev Integra 125mm 31.6 dropper in excellent cond

Had to use the browser editor to change the title. Is that normal?
  12. rnovella

I thought I did, the android app has let me down :( Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  13. rnovella

Going ahead with a conversion. Thanks all Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  14. rnovella

Thanks @Boom King, have sent out a message.
  15. rnovella

Bump it up and price drop Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk