1. R

The Track Thread

SEE THE SIZE OF HIS QUADS!!!!:eek:
  2. R

Crit racing Rules?

update on how racing the SS went? get up for a win?? :P
  3. R

Widest Road Shoes

north wave shoes r usually wider than others. go to two wheel. he has the carbons. think he should have sidi in and mavic.
  4. R

Post your Roadie

time translink with campag record. mavic ksyrium ES. selle smp seat. dont have official weight.... but its light :D:D
  5. R

What have you named your bike?

I call my Xc bike "Salsa" or "Lover". Never seen another and I love my bike to death. My roadie I call "Special Ed" because it's a specialized and a heaps ugly frame but has awesome campag gears and wheels on it. Don't know what I'm gonna call my new roadie when I get it (L)
  6. R

Awaba 26-4-2009

amazing pics once again gaz. was wondering if i could get pics for rider 212. email road_kill_ryan@hotmail.com thanks again ryan
  7. R

Giyo Floor Pump - And my lack of knowledge

yer it is a little silly. just mess around with it and might figure it out? maybe try their website?
  8. R

Giyo Floor Pump - And my lack of knowledge

i have one of these pumps. they take some figuring out. re assemble in the order as show in pic. push the valve on slowly to push the pin in the hose head back into housing. leave for a second. pull the leaver up. if it doesnt pump up the tyre and is just building up pressure in the...
  9. R

abusive father. *relationship over*

i was reading the thread a little while ago when u were comin up with ideas on who to help her. And i glad u stayed in there that long. good job and i hope it stops hurting soon. sorry to hear that it didnt work out in the end.
  10. R

Guilty Attractions

hahaha it isnt. but hay she is still a hotty!
  11. R

Jokes Thread.

AWW FFS that joke was told just three days ago and its starting to get old:mad: i tell u whats a joke. petrol prices in australia over the holidays. try and tell me they dont jack up the price when pay day or a long weekend comes around.
  12. R

internetspeed test

na broadband :( i think its shit anyway.
  13. R

internetspeed test

awww this shit is just sad :(:( im so depressed ATM :(
  14. R

clockwise or anti-clockwise?

CLOCKWISE AND ONLY CLOCKWISE for me :(. so what does it say about you if u can get it to go both ways? that thing is really starting to piss me off:mad: ryan
  15. R

Jokes Thread.

u could say the same thing about the aussies ATM. But WE are cool unlike the All Blacks so its ok for us:D;)