Recent content by Rob rides

1. Rob rides

Lunatic studios - An innovation in the Australian free skiing field

Had to put this thread together quickly haha, laptop was on 1%. Will change.
  2. Rob rides

Lunatic studios - An innovation in the Australian free skiing field

Lunatic studios is a small group which focuses on videos, editing and designing with a primary focus of putting some of Australia's best up and coming skiers on the map! I think it's great that we can support our up and coming skiers and try put more of a face to the name of Australian skiing...
  3. Rob rides

VDHS - Yaaaaaaaaaak Rnd 5

Great video mate! You captured the rockiness of the track pretty dam well
  4. Rob rides

The stupid questions thread.

No but a tin can
  5. Rob rides

COMPUTER HELP MEGATHREAD - ask questions and offer solutions here!!!

Thanks guys, i took it to the tech guy at school and he had it fixed within the day..... i just had some important homework and crap to do but thanks guys
  6. Rob rides

COMPUTER HELP MEGATHREAD - ask questions and offer solutions here!!!

Serious computer problems. Okay, so I was on my computer, doing the usual facebook and rotorburn etc. Anyway, I think I accidently knocked a key and all of a sudden it had that icon that comes up next to your mouse when you're trying to move something and it wouldn't leave(that little dotted...
  7. Rob rides

Such an innovative post
  8. Rob rides

Help me deck out ma pussy wagon

I know I used to be a bit of a post whore but.... I am sick of people destroying the geelong riders reputation on this website, please ban him!
  9. Rob rides

2010 Norco Atomik vs 2010 Specialized Big Hit 2

I agree with Jimmy Irwin in every way possible, the only thing with the bighit II (I am an owner of the 2008 model) is that they come with rock shox domain forks... and they are the most lightly adjustable forks ever. The compression adjust doesn't really do a lot (I only get better compression...
  10. Rob rides

Best dirt jumper under $1500

yeah sorry, should have written in more detail... I mean the STP 2 because thats the bottom the range stp... I have mates who've got the stp pro 09 or 08 one... whatever year the stopped making them aparently, and they're fairly awesome... good spec etc for less than $1500. If you're going out...
  11. Rob rides

Best dirt jumper under $1500

$500 horribly spent, there is so many more bikes out there better than this for under $1500, so please dont buy one.
  12. Rob rides

Black Hill, Ballarat

sick cheers
  13. Rob rides

Black Hill, Ballarat

Hey man, just wondering i the tracks will be rideable on the friday before practice day?