Recent content by robmann

1. R

When it all goes 'POP'

dislocated knee times 3... not fun at all. and just the other day i was just rolling down this street prob doing about 25 - 30Km/h and thought to myself "yea ill rail this corner" bike slid out and knee hit road at a decen pace... tis now quite painful!
  2. R

Bike Of The Month [Nov 06] WINNER: Mani2

my vote goes to Tristan23's Last Raffnix... the colour, the components, everything just works! http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=67442
  3. R

Miles Mead at El arish - Big Double !

faaark mate! nice, real nice
  4. R

TASSIE NATS DH course update

man the track is sounding even more prime every day. keep up the good work frenchy and co!
  5. R

Botanical gardens comp winning shot

nice photo, its hard to tell whether the outer leaves are pure real or photoshoped. good job none the less!
  6. R

wrrandyte gap

sweet gap dude, the spot looks perfect for it.
  7. R

Foes Dhs Mono 2:1

I thought those things looked good in red... but white with the deemax's:eek:
  8. R

nice, Ill be going out on thursday to hit it up. Anymore work being done between now and then?
  9. R

thats looking awesome now frenchy, I'll be out there asap to check it all out. Is the track still going to have that last jump before the grass area?
  10. R

yeah leave the last section pretty much as it is, its got really good flow and is probably the funnest bit of the track to ride fast. So are you planning on changing the rock garden that you just recently changed before the last race, the one just before the switchback?
  11. R

yea sounds good, where are you planning on putting the tech section, up the top somewhere?
  12. R

sounds like that last bit should be a really fun now, I might have to go check it out tomorrow:D Is the finish still going to be where it has always been? From the sounds of things its moved:confused: The only suggestion I could make would be that it could be good to have a real techy section...
  13. R

My pump track

wicked track mate, looks fun;) Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing in the video clip? Cheers Rob
  14. R

Armor: What do People use?

I wear: fullface goggles gloves shinnies I find it easier to ride and control the bike with out the wheight and restriction of full body armour. thats not to mention getting extremely hot in body armour which will almost certainly effect your concentration... not something you want while racing DH
  15. R

Tasmania

I should be able to show you a few tracks if im not too busy:) what type of riding are you really looking for?