Recent content by roboito

1. R

QLD Surly Krampus - 29er+ (Medium) SOLD

Message sent
  2. R

Rock Shox Reba, Help!

Thanks guys. Yep, I've contacted carbon bike repairs here in melbourne., hopefully they can help. In the mean time I found myself some secondhand forks to get me moving. Cheers Rob
  3. R

Rock Shox Reba, Help!

Best I've got at the moment. That would be awesome if it can be repaired. It's cracked down close to the entire length of the stem.
  4. R

Rock Shox Reba, Help!

Cheers! That may be go.
  5. R

Rock Shox Reba, Help!

Thanks guys, nah not enough to cut it shorter, best I could cut it down would be a about 8 mm and thats not going to cut it. What are my chances on finding a replacement CSU for 8 year old forks?.... I would be happy to go alloy, after seeing the carbon like that, it wouldn't hurt.
  6. R

Rock Shox Reba, Help!

Hey guys, when I was building up my new frame with my old parts I noticed the top of the steerer tube on my Reba World Cup forks was all busted up (carbon). My question is can it be replaced? I'm guessing I'll need the whole crown/steerer/top of forks? Any help would be much appreciated...
  7. R

Hello from the Yarra Valley

Hey everyone. Been into bikes as long as I can remember, was mainly BMX as a young fella but always had a MTB around, nothing serious though. Anyway about 18 months ago I was offered a Yeti ARC around about 07 model, I had to have it. Had some great gear on it and was like nothing I'd ever...