Recent content by roboworm9000

1. roboworm9000

good bike stores/servicing near Ringwood?

yep croydon cycle works - 182 Mt. Dandenong Road Croydon, 3136 PHONE: (03)9723-5164 yarravalley cycles - 108 Main St, Lilydale, Vic 3140 Phone: (03) 9735 1483 they are the ones i use, the service is friendly and the work they do turns out great. hope it helped.
  2. roboworm9000

da bomb parts?

ow right and i did actually as my friend is shopping for one as he has the slipping problem so thanks. and haha i shall have to be more specific with my next post.
  3. roboworm9000

da bomb parts?

horizontal and i'm only going off what the website said they had, if they have that brand i will take your advice.
  4. roboworm9000

da bomb parts?

haha fair enough here was the one i was planning on getting, i did have a look around at my lbs websites and that brand wasn't there, and i needed it for this weekend as my derailure and cassette need replacing...
  5. roboworm9000

da bomb parts?

i am thinking of changing my dirt jumper to a single speed, with a da-bomb conversion kit and i was wondering what people thought of them.
  6. roboworm9000

Looking for advice on a Hardtrail bike for $800

if you get in quick and find a bike you like thats a kona check tbsm as they are having a sale
  7. roboworm9000

Looking for advice on a Hardtrail bike for $800

haha get a norco sasquatch, i got mine price checked off tbsm at $850 i couldn't be happier.
  8. roboworm9000

max travel for a sassy

cheers and you read my mind ive been shopping for some 66's. and its good to know that it should be ok to run them
  9. roboworm9000

Good beginner hardtail DH bike

09 norco sasquatch check www.tbsm.com.au for a decent price and see if your local will price match:) that how i got my one and its only been thumbs up with that bike
  10. roboworm9000

Good beginner hardtail DH bike

exactly so go for the sassy i have the 09 model, and its great I've crashed heaps and i haven't even had a problem
  11. roboworm9000

max travel for a sassy

what is the maximum safe amount of travel i can fit onto my 2009 norco sassy? ( by safe i mean not going to wreck my frame) and feed back would be much appreciated.
  12. roboworm9000

tyres

my dirt jump bikes tires have finally worn out and im thinking about buying either some maxxis holly rollers or kenda small block eight now ive heard only good things about the holly rollers but i was wondering what the small block eights were like for example tyre life and things like that...
  13. roboworm9000

"I cant believe it just happend" thread

yep going home from school and just rode down a nice big hill first pedal off it and the whole derailure fell apart! no indication that the bolts or anything were loose, it just fell apart and what's worse is that the derailure had just been replaced by my lbs because it went up in the spokes (...
  14. roboworm9000

normal for my fork?

thanks thanks i think ill get them checked tonight
  15. roboworm9000

delete plz xoxox

hey could you please send me the details of when or where. thanks in advance