Recent content by rockmoose

1. rockmoose

The QUICK question thread.....

Thanks Daniel. Considering firetrails often feel paling width to me, and the ews guys run 760's, I might head down that path. Will make some of the Prospect Hill trails near home a lot easier too. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  2. rockmoose

The QUICK question thread.....

Having never ridden Detonate, if I manage to talk any of the crew into a blast down it this trip, do I need to cut down my 800 bars, to negotiate the chutes? Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  3. rockmoose

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

So glad the 0M was told, and contacted her immediately, to offer his support and sympathy. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-24/linda-reynolds-hospital-cardiologist-leave-brittany-higgins/13186452 Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  4. rockmoose

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Perhaps it got altitude sickness. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  5. rockmoose

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

A big problem with this shit-stain of a club, is that only those who agree to the rules, will be put forward and promoted. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  6. rockmoose

I regularly oven bake my race matrix pads. They love it. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  7. rockmoose

You laugh you lose

What did ya get me Dan? No denying that bottle opener was pretty good for only 50 bucks......... US. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  8. rockmoose

The stupid questions thread.

Is the engine meant to do that? https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-21/united-flight-suffers-engine-failure-drops-debris-over-colorado/13176416 Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  9. rockmoose

So, did you make it to the Nullabor? https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-21/southern-hairy-nosed-wombat-nullarbor-march-wombats-wa/13173482 Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  10. rockmoose

Little Things You Hate

*perpetuator Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  11. rockmoose

Happy Birthday Quinn. 13 is an important BD, perfect time for the old man to cough up the reddies, and put you on an SB150 Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  12. rockmoose

I'm totally trashed from working around the clock with vintage, so haven't been on the bike, but with a Derby trip fast approaching, I did a full service. Greasing the switch infinity, and putting on new grips and brake pads is a full service, isn't it? Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  13. rockmoose

What are you listening to NOW?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  14. rockmoose

Little Things You Love

Why is the website controversial? Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  15. rockmoose

Gawd, and I thought council neglected our roads. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk