Recent content by rockmoose

1. rockmoose

Regular rides

Even shows the groupies waiting for an autograph. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  2. rockmoose

Bargain buys thread

You'll need a Norco if you keep up with those pies n salsa. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  3. rockmoose

So, who can fill me in on the past 10 years?

He!s gone to buy a 29er ebike, so he can ride with you come November. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  4. rockmoose

Newbie here :)

Welcome sammo. 48 is definitely the correct age to get into it. I started a bit over a year ago at 47. Love my hardtail, and bought the obligatory mid life crisis FS. Love that too. Gotta be better than a convertible red Ferrari, right? Regarding our aging bodies, I am now about three years...
  5. rockmoose

Rotorburn strava

I love having Troy and Connor as local lads. They set good times to chase. Now I can't falsely inflate my ego, when I'm quicker than them on some random segment. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  6. rockmoose

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

It's mostly percussion and wind. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  7. rockmoose

Rotorburn strava

Am I reading this ^^^^^ correctly? So if someone decides to pay the premium, because they like the feature of seeing their times vs their mates, they are going to see nothing unless their mates sign up too? If that's the case, that is shit. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  8. rockmoose

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Of course their sales are going through the roof, they're staffed by Flight Centre. If I want expert advice, and top shelf bike servicing, I only trust holiday sales desk jockeys. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  9. rockmoose

What does your day look like?

Where's the potbelly going? Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  10. rockmoose

Got out with the non-genderbias band. Sun was glorious, trails were perfect, wind at the top of the climbs was brutal. Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  11. rockmoose

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

You need more of that white, creamy stuff in there. What do they call that? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. rockmoose

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

If you feel the need to 'repair' that puncture, don't let us stop you. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. rockmoose

Pub Trivia

Methuselah Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. rockmoose

Hey Siri, why is night riding such a pain in the arse? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. rockmoose

Night riding, slow release suppositories. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk