Recent content by roofguy

1. R

VIC specialized fsr frames

Item: Specialized FSR frames ie, 2 of. Small size Location: Rosanna, Vic Item Condition: Missing parts, projects Reason for selling: Not selling, giving away for free. Price and price conditions: Free Extra Info: Neither are working, they both need parts or something.
  2. R

VIC on one inbred

Hi all. Item full name and model etc. 20 inch on one inbred 26 wheeled single speed frame, the white one with v brake mounts. Location Melbourne Extra Info: I owned 2 at separate times some years back so I figure there may be at least 2 kicking around somewhere.
  3. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

Maybe someone can go to town and do this; https://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156151
  4. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

Well I've had my 5 year old stand on the plank that I have and straddle the top tube while the other one sits in child seat.
  5. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

I'm 6'3" however the frame was about a 20 inch when I started and there's normal seat post adjustment. I will say normal rules don't completely apply as these type of bikes need to be ridden "differently" as you kind of have to ride them from the back wheel. Its a hoot to ride and plenty of...
  6. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

Item: Larry vs Harry Bullitt copy. Location: NE suburbs Melb. Item Condition: Custom build so I'll say used. Reason for selling: As below. Price and price conditions: $1800 ONO Extra Info: Build thread...
  7. R

Thomson seatpost swap

Hi all. I'm wanting to swap (not sell) a thomson masterpiece setback 30.9mm 350mm seatpost for a straight version of the same thing. I'm based in the NE suburbs of melb. PM if your interested. Matt
  8. R

VIC On One - Planet X 26 inch rigid fork

Hi all. Chasing a On One or Planet X rigid 26 inch fork in white. I'd consider black if thats what someone has spare but would prefer white. Either Disc only or V/Disc would be considered. Cheers Matt based in NE suburbs Melb.
  9. R

ROAD cargo bike for my kid or an esky

small update I've been looking a bit at the clear coat and while searching it became apparent that a product called POR15 is a option. I had a crack at rebuild a motorcycle tank some time back and guess what....I've already got some. This hopefully will allow me to ride the bike regardless...
  10. R

Found.

Ive got a 105 you can have but its missing jocky wheels. Worked ok.
  11. R

pic update Heres a few pics of the design/parts that I fabricted to make the bike work. I've since mounted a sheet of 20mm ply that I had lying around and fitted it to the 30mm square I welded in this arvo. The above pic it the attachment from the bottom 0 degree stem. The black block is...
  12. R

Well since one of the headset cups i machined is a bit undersize it ain't coming out unfortunately!
  13. R

Got one of the cross braces welded in today. 2 to go and ive figured out the stand design. Once the 2 other braces are welded i may be closer to clear powder coating it which will solve rust issues. I'm after a piece of 15mm ply for the base then ill sort mounts for child seat/esky. Ill try and...
  14. R

Cheers James
  15. R

1 1/8 steerer.