Recent content by Rorschach

1. Rorschach

International Disc brake front and rear

I've had 2 Ali Deore groupsets, both legit. Mine were bought from JH Outdoor Store though. They only have the 2-pot Deores though
  2. Rorschach

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Wow. Want.
  3. Rorschach

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

GX T-type. Agree with the Rhythm - it’s a decent fork even if it doesn’t have the flashy kashima. The 36 Rhythm is basically a Bomber Z1 - plenty of people ride them.
  4. Rorschach

I don’t disagree, but it’s the only model that looks like it’s gone up in price!
  5. Rorschach

New Norco Fluid VLT. Uses the new Bosch SX motor and not stupidly priced like the new Optic. The C2 at 11.5k looks a great deal with TRP Trail EVO brakes, GX T-type, an X2 PE shock and a Rhythm 36. I reckon the spec’d sway me over a Fuel EXe 9.7 which is now inexplicably 12.5k despite keeping...
  6. Rorschach

What might have been......

Started my PhD back in the UK after Uni as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. 6 weeks in, my PhD supervisor announces he's got a job in Sydney and he was bringing as many as he could. I wasn't sure as I had a longterm GF at the time. Decided I'm going and she agreed. We didn't officially ever...
  7. Rorschach

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

Shame it’s not a @kten build, then you could find out in about 2 weeks!
  8. Rorschach

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

Phwoar. The Push forks look awesome, just need some gold logos too!
  9. Rorschach

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Nice 20km ride round Kalamunda again with some of my usual crew. Nearly 30 at 7am and no proper rain in months meant it was dusty as hell and big bogs of pea gravel, including on the runout of some jumps where my wheels actually left the ground, which was fun. A few Strava cups too, which is a...
  10. Rorschach

New Levo SL Comp Alloy 10.2k vs. the 11.9k for the carbon version. 20.2kg vs. 18.8kg listed weights Similar specs but the alloy is running NX vs. mainly GX for the carbon version Dunno if I'd go for the alloy version personally when the carbon version isn't super exxy comparitively Turbo Levo...
  11. Rorschach

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

And made sure the wheel logos were parallel
  12. Rorschach

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

New Norcos. 10k FFS Can lump the new Slash in there too.
  13. Rorschach

Newly Released Bikes General

New Epic and Epic Evo are out No more Brain on the Epic and a bump in travel Top spec Epic also has the new Flight Attendant XC. Pricing at least for the base models stays the same https://flowmountainbike.com/tests/2024-specialized-epic-8-evo-review/...
  14. Rorschach

What temps are we talking? We had a hot summer, must have been over 40 for the best part of 3 weeks over here, made riding interesting, and very sweaty… Same. My bike is lucky if it gets a wash, although I don’t tend to ride in the wet. Also goes for a service covered in dust!
  15. Rorschach

Reminder to check mine later... I don't use SRAM, but the EXe has a UDH.