Recent content by rowanb

1. R

Bargain buys thread

Hmmm, interesting, I'm after some budget 29er forks. Got a link?
  2. R

VIC SOLD Raceface Evolve 175mm crankset w/ 32t oneup ring

Still kicking around. Obviously my high-pressure sales tactics aren't working...
  3. R

VIC SOLD Norco Range 27.5 frame med/large SOLD

Can go a bit cheaper. Got a Fox Float that can go on and make things significantly cheaper.
  4. R

Ooops, missed this. Yes, still for sale.
  5. R

$10 in a prepaid satchel.
  6. R

Good tip. I'm happy to disassemble for shipping.
  7. R

Yes, 99% sure I've got the bushings, I'll dig them out. And yep, happy to ship, ballpark $40 with a courier or $70 with AusPost.
  8. R

Price drop.
  9. R

VIC SOLD Zelvy / Hope 27.5 carbon wheelset, shimano freehub, 100/142 spacing with boost adapters included

What Shiny said. Spacers on both sides of the axle so the hub stays centred. Spacer to move the disc out to line up with the caliper. Chainline will be slightly inboard compared to a "proper" boost hub - but 2-3mm hardly matters given the width of a cassette. And the ones I've got here are...
  10. R

Bump and a price drop.
  11. R

Price drop.
  12. R

Item: Raceface Evolve 175mm crankset w/ 32t oneup ring Location: Bright, Vic Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Replaced Price and price conditions: $65 Extra Info: Used and abused, and ready for more. Technically a triple crankset (anyone remember triple chainrings??) but running a...