Recent content by rowdyflat

1. rowdyflat

VIC 27.2 Seat post set back

You sure ? Thanks
  2. rowdyflat

Ritchey would be great thanks. I still have your bank details so postage is fine. will PM you the address again just in case.
  3. rowdyflat

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Tubeless = no punctures. LIKE
  4. rowdyflat

Knock knock hey Nathan wake up and look at your seat post collection. the shorts are great BTW.
  5. rowdyflat

Chain breaker tool, which one?

Yeah it stripped the thread of the body of the tool .
  6. rowdyflat

Seat post 27.2 mm is a common narrower size. Can be anywhere happy to pay postage to Yackandandah 3749 Price range whatever its worth Can be good alloy or carbon, its for a gravel bike build.
  7. rowdyflat

That Abbey stuff is beautiful but I was thinking more of motor bike or chainsaw standard those pins are tough. Anyone know if the Parktool stuff is worth it ? What is the standard pin size ?
  8. rowdyflat

9. rowdyflat

Grave dig. only recently started using an 11 speed chain on one bike build because the wheels came with an 11 speed cassette and XD driver ,OMG the pins are strong. I have to put the chain tool handle in the vice and use an extender on the winding bit. Yes I line everything up nicely and never...
  10. rowdyflat

Yep saddle bags and bar ends are good. I still have some silver chrome moly Onzas.
  11. rowdyflat

Yeah right . Actually rowdyflat is /was an area of intense gold mining with huge gullies from gold mining. 20 -25 years ago it had heaps of bridges and northshore and jumps when there were about 6 local riders but has fallen by the wayside as 6 became 106..
  12. rowdyflat

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

although I have a used carbon ebike , it wouldnt be by choice. As a material carbon is not nice. Lets face it ebikes are farkin heavy either way , great for stability over gnarly rocks ,shit for lifting on a rack. trek is heavily discounting at present , watch this space for more ?
  13. rowdyflat

Jeez Louise dont let them hear you say that. Even I use them but I find the first 2-3 inches the most useful ha ha . Great for fitting bikes on a bike rack . Never understood why you would want a massive drop 175 cm or why people fit them on gravel bikes which have narrow drop bars FFS. prolly...
  14. rowdyflat

ACT Best of Canberra Mountain Bike Experience Workshops

The last 5 comments are very depressing.
  15. rowdyflat

Oh and the other riding thing is be careful about the dropper seat, pedalling with it too low , thats almost like squats. I have a small area on my right knee and feel it straight away.