Recent content by roxby

1. roxby

The Fixie Thread

so my ride, with TimeTrial step forward seatpost and zipp 950 track disc So, my ride which I push daily for fun, attention and lolz MojoBikes frame, check their website, I modeled it and got paid for the gig with the frame and sugino cranks BT stealth aero bars timetrial seatpost...
  2. roxby

The Fixie Thread

This is mine I love those decals
  3. roxby

The Single Speed Thread

Single speed screw on cog, anyone got one they can sell me? cheap? can you guys please help i need a screw on single speed cog for my roady conversion. i am having the worst time trying to find any in the for sale section and i swear i am now unable to read each new thread cause my eyes are...
  4. roxby

Give Us Feed Back On Our Fixie!

i think you could have gone for a smaller neater and better coloured brake lever. some people (like myself) have been harrassed by police over not riding with a brake, and i believe its important to ride with one, and a good looking brake lever makes a bike difference to how it looks. also a...
  5. roxby

Sold

fixie my appologies for pm sent i was ill informed and now see that stars do make the fixed wheelset free bump
  6. roxby

The Fixie Thread

cheers mate, shall be a sweet one once the rear is painted too... hmmm... maybe a white san marco and white double cages and white vittoria front tire... hmmm...
  7. roxby

Post your commuter!

fixie
  8. roxby

The Fixie Thread

fixies, my sexy fixies this is the curent fixie this was the first one i made about a year ago and heres a project waiting in the wings enjoy!!!
  9. roxby

VIC Atomlab Pimp 3.5" Bars - SOLD

stem hooray the stem is mine!!! SOLD!!!! brilliant part!!! bump at ya
  10. roxby

NSW hayes nine rear brake with near new EBC pads!.....SOLD

hayes i will take it if previous buyer pulls out. pm sent
  11. roxby

sold please remove

bike has been sold please remove
  12. roxby

NSW SOLD PLEASE DELETE Giant DH COMP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE $1000 ONO

awesome mate im keen to take the fork + front brake + front wheel off your hands. would love a pm for priceing. also, i need to know what the steerer length is on the forks as my frame is tragically tall in the steerer tube length if you know what i mean ;) (oldschool norco frame)cheers mate
  13. roxby

QLD please delete

kona i suppose the answer is; "what is it worth to you?". what is it worth to you?
  14. roxby

Marzocchi super T's #cheap# SOLD

still waiting to hear back on what the steerer length is... i may have found a marz axle for it
  15. roxby

Marzocchi super T's #cheap# SOLD

tube length mate keen but whats the length of the steerer tube?