Recent content by russthedog

1. russthedog

Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

Hey burners, some of you have already seen this but I wanted to introduce Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO), a new player in the Australian bike industry. Oh and thanks to @Tubbsy for letting me post this up. ORBO is dedicated to off road cycling like you lot, we are a group of enthusiasts who...
  2. russthedog

VIC Heaps of random stuff nearly free. Protection, Chainrings, rotor, tubes

Hi Link, send me a PM. We should be able to arrange it. Its all sold pending payment but the buyer has said you can have the chainrings if you commit. Cheers
  3. russthedog

VIC Heaps of random stuff nearly free. Protection, Chainrings, rotor, tubes

Item: Stuff, listed below Location: Preston or doncaster. Can ship at approx $15 cost for each item or $20 for the lot. Item Condition: Some new, some used and marked but working fine Reason for selling: no longer needed Price and price conditions: See below. Whoever buys the first item will...
  4. russthedog

Sold Bombtrack Bicycles drop bar for gravel or CX

Item: Bombtrack Bicycles drop bar handlebar. Location: Preston or doncaster. Can ship at approx $15 cost. Item Condition: Used and marked but working fine Reason for selling: Trying a different bar Price and price conditions: $20 Extra Info: 6061 T6 aluminium. 440 width, 84 reach, 126 drop...
  5. russthedog

Sold Shimano XT Deore Chainrings, shifter and Front Derailleur CHEEEAAAPPP

Item: XT Front Derailleur, Shofter, 3X chainrings for front - granny 22T is a Race Face, middle 32T and large 42T are shimano. Chain. Some housing Location: Preston or doncaster. Can ship at approx $15 cost. Item Condition: Used but working fine Reason for selling: Everything is 1X Price and...
  6. russthedog

VIC GForm Knee Pads XL size

bump
  7. russthedog

Sold Morewood Makulu Large Downhill bike 26 or 27.5

i forgot to mention it comes with two new spare tyres, and a whole spare front wheel with mud tyre fitted (I had it ready to swap out at mud races). the tyre is a DT Swiss hub 440 I think, with Mavic EX823 rim and WTB mud tyre. Spare tyres are both Onza Ibex
  8. russthedog

Sold Morewood Makulu Large Downhill bike 26 or 27.5

Item - Morewood Makulu Large Downhill bike 26 or 27.5 2014 Price - $1500 ono Location - Preston or Doncaster, Vic. Can post at buyers expense approx $60 depending on location Item condition - You can see the marks and scratches in the pictures - it is fairly worn as it has been ridden a lot. I...
  9. russthedog

Sold Nukeproof Super Light Steel Spring 400x2.5-3"

sounds good, Ill hold onto it for you
  10. russthedog

pictures added
  11. russthedog

Item: Nukeproof Super Light Steel Spring 400x2.5-3" Location: Preston or Doncaster, VIC. Will post for approx $12 Item Condition: New, unused Reason for selling: Bought this and got the wrong spring weight (stock spring was fine) Price and price conditions: $50 plus post Extra Info: Brand new in...