Recent content by rusty91

1. R

Giant glory V's Iron Horse Sunday

Hey Thanks every one for your help My mate brought the last "Sunday" from TBSM haha. So there isnt any left there. I think ill hang out for a bit and see if i can get a 2010 glory Dh0 /or Dh1 in my price range. Again thanks every one :D Cheers
  2. R

i want no later than 08. and I really like the look of the 2010 glory !
  3. R

Hey, Thanks heaps mate. I am leaning towards a "sunday" actually haha cheers :D
  4. R

Hey, I'm getting more into down hill and its about time that i get a more suited bike. At the moment im looking at either a Giant Glory or an Iron Horse sunday (both second hand) I've got around 3k to spend. What are your views? And what are some other bikes i might want to keep my eye...
  5. R

what bike?

Ive been looking into my first Dh bike too. And I think the iron horse or glory are the way to go. My mate just got an iron horse sunday, and he loves it :)
  6. R

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

Arrgh, i'd love to get rid of flats ha. Thanks, ill definatley be looking into tubeless tires. Would mean i can spend more time riding :D . It is so painfull when you have to stop and chance a tube. Thanks
  7. R

DH etiquette

Yer nice, good info. Ive been riding for a while but only just started to get into DH so now i know the rules atlest. All common sense though. Thanks
  8. R

Thredbo - all you need to know

Wow epic read. Really good tho, enjoyed it. Im looking to go their for the first time with a mate. All this info is really handy. Especially on places to stay and info about the village. Thanks heaps
  9. R

Modifications

Boulder I brought an 07 Boulder, in 07 and I must say its is a great bike. I have really rode it hard to. I've done jumps on it, not very big ones tho! I only upgraded the basics like tires, pedals, grips etc. Not alot eles much you can do unless you wanted to change the suspension or cassett.
  10. R

newbie here

hi. im new and have know idea whats going on. i want to get into the races etc but dont know where to start. the upcoming event in Awaba is closest to me so id like to make it down to that. can anyone give info on how to get there. and what i need to do to ride, registration,,pay another stuff...