Recent content by Rusty_68

1. Rusty_68

Russian Nightclub Bombing...

Do they have The Masons in Russia???
  2. Rusty_68

The blokes who caught them can't count past three.
  3. Rusty_68

I'm guessing they didn't come quietly.....
  4. Rusty_68

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Being as the frame is from the UK, maybe this old Amos from Emmerdale Farm...
  5. Rusty_68

6. Rusty_68

Well the colour is officially called 'Moss', so maybe something along those lines??
  7. Rusty_68

I don’t think I have huge hands, but I always run my levers away from the bars, for no other reason than I always have? Just habit I guess? Thanks for the kind words.
  8. Rusty_68

Here you all go.... Frame - 2024 Fairlight Holt Front fork - Rockshox SID 100mm with lockout Handlebars - Roval carbon 35mm x 720mm Stem - Pro. 35mm x 50mm Headset - HOPE Grips - Crappy Rockshox ones that came with the twistgrip lockout Saddle - Specialized Phenom 143mm Seatpost - Thomson Elite...
  9. Rusty_68

Rear wheel built and in. I have to say, these new Pro5 hubs spin beautifully. So well balanced.
  10. Rusty_68

Last piece of the puzzle arrived this morning... I'll build the wheel tomorrow and then should be done and dusted by Sunday.
  11. Rusty_68

Still waiting for the rear hub.
  12. Rusty_68

What might have been......

I turned down the chance to play county cricket in the UK, albiet at an U15 level. I was a fast bowler and to this day, it's the only thing I could do with ease, without even thinking about it. So our school had a game against the local toffs, whose PE master was the U18 Sussex county cricket...
  13. Rusty_68

Sold Curve GMX+ Steel -Large (Frame+carbon fork+headset)

Does this sale mean you can now buy my Nicolai Argon???
  14. Rusty_68

Each to their own brother. Much love.
  15. Rusty_68

I use my brain. Having worked in advertising in both London and New York, I spent many years selling hype to people. It’s not hard either. I’m not sure an alloy Jibb and a steel hardtail with XC Geo is chasing the hype, but if you say so. Doesn’t bother me.