Recent content by Rusty_68

1. Rusty_68

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

There are no words.....except of course "hydroponic" Double dodgy as all f@*k. I might just drive over to Warrenheip with "anything of value" and have a trade? Should be able to pick up some Kronic while I'm there?
  2. Rusty_68

Anyone Following The Rittenhouse Trial

All you need to know about entrenched societal racism and bigotry, in this country and many others, is all there to see in the Cleo Smith case. Thankfully that case was resolved for the good...but swap her out for any number of indigenous children that go missing EVERY SINGLE DAY and see if the...
  3. Rusty_68

VIC Trek Superfly Frame 19"

Item: Trek Superfly 29er frameset Location: Ballarat Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $100 + Shipping Extra Info: Decals included Pictures: This is a Trek Superfly 19" frame, that I was intending on building up. I have had in...
  4. Rusty_68

This thing is wrong on so many levels....but lets start with the paint job....brakes....seat...seatpost...
  5. Rusty_68

I think you meant to say "The English"
  6. Rusty_68

Let's all play "spot the douche"
  7. Rusty_68

Agreed. And you'd need to be on the Cirque du Soleil roster to cope with that seat to bar drop...
  8. Rusty_68

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Domestic side for sure. I sent two large boxes to the UK recently....took nearly ten days to leave the country and then three to get from Sydney to delivery in the UK. Same thing when I buy unobtanium parts from the UK. Leave the UK in a tidy fashion...get to Australia and...wooooooaaaaah there...
  9. Rusty_68

$11,000 to look like a twat? I just need to look in the mirror.
  10. Rusty_68

Newly Released Bikes General

But if you bought the bike from the shop....and it was a Giant, then of course it's the shops problem, as a Giant dealer. Especially if they serviced it! Genuine warranties are genuine warranties, but the difference is the amount of chancers we get, claiming warranty, when there is no case for it.
  11. Rusty_68

That's why I'm never in the shop when you come in...
  12. Rusty_68

100%...Own it and move along...I have a guy behind you who wants to complain his gumwalls are different colours....
  13. Rusty_68

I wont mention the full story we had last year, of a guy who bought a downhill bike...scratched it...literally, a tiny fucking scratch and bleeted like a lamb chop until GT finally couldnt be arsed with him any more and sent him a new frame. Oh, and it was white too!