Recent content by rwk1

1. R

DH Banshee Darkside Black Stealth + Fox 40 Limited

Here you go guys. :target: Frame: Banshee Darkside 2015 Black Stealth Fork: Fox 40 2016 Limited Edition Zee everything else :P
  2. R

XC/ endurance wheelset. Ck? Crossmax?

Lb rims Thanks for all the replies guys. My light bicycle carbon rims are being shipped today! I'll get in touch with krischan to see what we can work out with hubs and build. Did you mention a good wheelbuilder in vic? Cheers!
  3. R

Another what bike to buy post

Banshee! Just got a banshee rune, tested it, liked it so much I bought a banshee darkside to replace my DH bike a week later. That's how good I think they are!
  4. R

Shimano XC70 versus XC61

Xc70 +1 Another happy xc70 owner. It's perfect if you have super wide flat foot like me... Not many brands can fit me comfortably, but the xc70 is great! Just a tip- I think the new shimanos don't run their sizing small anymore. I downsized 1, compared to 2014 models.
  5. R

@nickdos up to 2k for the wheelset. This bike will be one of those "fulfilling a childhood dream" kinda bike :bounce: So the consensus seems to be Chris King all the way.. Will order that and report back once it's built! Thanks guys!
  6. R

Hey guys, been off the MTB scene for quite a while. So now I'm building up a 2016 BMC FS01 29er and not sure about the wheelset. I like them both but what are the performance implications if any? Crossmax SL, CK/ titanium spokes/ light bicycle carbon rims. I'm 78kg, 170cm and plan to...