Recent content by Ryder321

1. Ryder321

which bike?

go the reptoid i gotta dmr drone which is the same thing only rigid forks, i chnged the forks to gold lables and it rides sweet, so its pretty much the same as a reptoid, only thing there a bit heavy stock
  2. Ryder321

<<howler>>

Bump ...............
  3. Ryder321

post up your bmx (s)

please delete
  4. Ryder321

post up your bmx (s)

please delete mistake
  5. Ryder321

post up your bmx (s)

Bmx for sale!!! please delete mistake
  6. Ryder321

kona bass, 4x

yeh a bass would be mad. ive got a 06 howler which is the same as a bass its for sale for 1400 o.n.o. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169858
  7. Ryder321

dj wheel sets suggestions

sun ditch witch rims, cheap lite and sorta strong
  8. Ryder321

Is street riding legit on a norco 4-x?

haha nowayyyy, hardtails would be so much better, more likely to brake a dually plus its much harder to do stuff
  9. Ryder321

Who runs derailleurs!

single speed all the way its only going to happen again and again plus you don't have trouble with the chain always falling off
  10. Ryder321

4X/dual slalom in victoria

there's one in park orchards
  11. Ryder321

best dirt jump tyres ?

KHE mac2s for the win
  12. Ryder321

Whips

i found trying to whip and while your in the air look at your back hub and then look forward and it'll whip itself back in
  13. Ryder321

Sold. Please Delete.

this really does not look new, take some better photos and it mite......
  14. Ryder321

VIC Dirt Jump forks/rigid dmrs

hey ive got some dmr rigids for under $80 if u still interested there white and are in really really good conditon cause i changed them straight after i got the bike, there also bmx hub spacing (14mm axel)
  15. Ryder321

3's Company

sweet bikes love the kona, ive got an 06 version of the hower great bike, but havent been ridin it much laterly, its up for sale id anyones interested , SEE LINK BELOW