Recent content by s_t_3_v_3

1. s_t_3_v_3

Ski bikes?

That is sick! how long til i can get one??
  2. s_t_3_v_3

Ski bikes?

Im not entirely sure of the correct terminology or if they have a special name but I was watching a MTB video the other week and became interested in some of the riders on DH bikes, with skiis replacing the wheels. One of the blokes seemed to be riding a giant faith. Does anyone know anything...
  3. s_t_3_v_3

UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg RSA

lol bloody oath! wish there was some video footage :P good shot though
  4. s_t_3_v_3

MOTO vs DH

Massive grave dig! but Great read! Thought i may as well give some input while its back up the top :P I come from a downhill background originally but have started riding motos frequently over the past 6 months. Personally i think there are so many differences in riding that you cant relate them...
  5. s_t_3_v_3

Whos Racing Thredbo Interschools 2011?

http://www.mountainbiking.com.au/_webapp_435251/2011_Australian_Interschools_MTB_Championships
  6. s_t_3_v_3

Bushing Help!!

If you've got play in your rear shock, its not always necessarily the bushings. first thing to do, although it may be obvious, but check that all the bolts are done up nice and tight in all the linkages and pivots. Then, if you are sure they are all tight, and still have play then yes, you may...
  7. s_t_3_v_3

Castle Cove

in good condition. been twice in the past week and they're pretty nice. Went yesterday arvo, to find logs and big rocks between the jumps so make sure you take a look and move anything before hitting them!! Its a fair way from the station (about 2-3km maybe) but its not too bad to ride...
  8. s_t_3_v_3

Delete

Delete. . . .
  9. s_t_3_v_3

STOLEN Honda XR 250 (reg. UGS-86)

Hey everyone, I had my Honda XR 250r (2000 model) stolen from outside my Girlfriends place in Peakhurst heights (southern sydney) this morning between 3am and 10am. Its pretty much all standard parts, but has clear LED blinkers (not same as in photo) Registration number is UGS-86. Any...
  10. s_t_3_v_3

is a giant comp a good bike

Picked mine up for $900. 05 model. It is still a mean DH weapon! Very competetive bike, goes fast, can throw it round heaps, and there is nothing it has struggled with so far, except maybe pedal efficiency :P but overall its an awesome Race bike (with the right mods). Check it out in my sig.
  11. s_t_3_v_3

NSW sold

How much for frame only?
  12. s_t_3_v_3

Uni Project - "The Nature of Energy"

The film wasnt supposed to a bike movie. The bike is only a feature of the "nature" and "energy". Theres a difference.. The music really captures the theme nature of energy. The music was created for the purpose of this film and although its not completely tasteful, its artistic hence...
  13. s_t_3_v_3

Stinky juniors or other small mtbs

check out this little ripper!! http://www.btt.com.ar/foto/o/11/85/1185849755_giant_1.jpg
  14. s_t_3_v_3

The Next Generation - Episode 3

Mark you are soooo shit! haha. na ur actually moderately ridiculously quick ay;) ride soon!
  15. s_t_3_v_3

WSMTB Round 3 - Kurrajong NSW Sunday 18th

Go to http://www.mtba.asn.au/MEMBERSHIP/?IntCatId=2 and register:)