1. S_Town

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  2. S_Town

VIC Sold

Bump......
  3. S_Town

DH 2015 Evil Undead, (better pics)

I do love it! Took it for a proper ride Sunday and it's definitely a different feeling bike at first, but in such a good way! Strange, I had no issues with the guide and ring. I just swapped it over from my old frame without changing anything. :noidea:
  4. S_Town

VIC Sold

Bump. Keen to get rid of this!!!
  5. S_Town

Yeah it was the one for sale on here! Was after a large frame and this fit the bill perfectly
  6. S_Town

2015 giant trance 27.5 2

Couldn't agree more with that! Then you'd have the best looking Trance out there!
  7. S_Town

Better pics Here are some better pics so people can actually see the bike properly. Excuse the dog poo!
  8. S_Town

Haha mainly Youies and Maldon.
  9. S_Town

Thanks to Udi for the frame! Just riding up and down the driveway I can tell this is going to be an awesome bike! 2015 Evil Undead Large 2015 Fox DHX RC4 2015 Fox 40 Floats Avid Code brakes Renthal Fatbar/grips ODI stem E13 LG1r cranks Blackspire pedals Renthal chainring KMC X10SL chain...
  10. S_Town

VIC Sold

Sold.......................
  11. S_Town

Chain reaction cycles

Pretty happy with CRC at the moment. Ordered a front wheel, cassette, chain, rimtape and two tyres on the 5th and at my front door on the 13th, no issues. HOWEVER... CRCs custom wheel builder for the rear wheel was down at that time, so I went to Cycle Sports UK to match up a rear wheel for...
  12. S_Town

DH 2012 Banshee Legend

I've owned this thing for about a year and a bit, and it is so fun to ride! Can't say a bad thing about it. There's still some changes to be done though. Possibly forks, brakes and drivetrain way down the road. Specs: Frame - Medium Legend Rear shock - Elka Stage 5, K9 Race spring...
  13. S_Town

VIC Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  14. S_Town

Banshee Amp Custom

Mmmm neat and tidy. Get some red lowers and we can complete the colour matching Banshee family!
  15. S_Town

Maldon DH 2011

No. 121. Grey hoodie, black/white TLD pants. Blue/black 09 Glory with Boxxers. Thanks if you have any!