Recent content by Sandman1

1. S

Assembling BMX 3 Piece Cranks

Thanks guys, it worked perfectly, and now there are no more noises :)
  2. S

Assembling BMX 3 Piece Cranks

Well I've been hearing a lot of weird noises from down in the bottom bracket region of my 2002 Norco 125, so I thought I'd take off the cranks and have a bit of a look.. Now that everything has been regreased and what-not, I'm up to the stage of refitting the cranks to the axle thing that...
  3. S

Australian Mountain Bike Magazine ?

Still waiting here.. they tend to always be a bit late for me, but it should come this week
  4. S

School championships

Sweet, i'd like to do that. I can imagine that it would be quite hard to persuade the school to get a team together to go all the way down to thredbo though :(
  5. S

SOLD: now with pictures: 01 psylo XC- now $150

Check your email daver. I emailed you a couple of days ago, but am yet to receive a reply.
  6. S

>>Holidays<<

Yep, just finished yr11 today. I've got about 2 months holiday as well. Going down the coast for a couple of weeks, then when I get back i'll spend a lot of time improving my downhilling as well :) School holidays ROCK!
  7. S

Old(er) school Bombers.

G'day all. I'm after some bombers to replace the Judy TT's that I currently have on my Norco 125. I don't have a very big budget, ie:~$200, so I figured that if I wanted bombers, I'd have to get some older ones. So yeah, what have you all got for me? They need to have 4"/5" of travel and be in...
  8. S

My Torrent.

Nah, I don't unfortunately :( I want to get some, but I don't have a digital camera; ah well..
  9. S

My Torrent.

Nice bike man, but lost the reflector already :P
  10. S

Mooloolaba - any riding to be had?

I think that turley means you should be riding, er, other 'things'.. *cough* chicks *cough*
  11. S

doesn't have 9speed d/train but...........

That's pretty phat, I like it :D
  12. S

Street machine

They are BMX bottom brackets. It's the same frame as the '02 125, which is what i've got :) sweet ride mate :D
  13. S

computers suck!

Dude, I used to be the image computer geek. I am naturally skinny and had heaps of pimples etc.. I spent all of my money and time playing games, and only minimal amounts of time riding.. I finally woke up to myself, sold off my gaming computer, and now I spend all of my time riding :)...
  14. S

whats your front foot??

Right handed, Right footed, yet I ride with my left foot forward..
  15. S

New AMB out

I've got a subscription, but it still hasn't come yet :( It always seems to be a bit late.. Ah well, makes it all the better when it arrives :D