Recent content by Sarsha

1. Sarsha

AUS Australian MTB Series receives facelift for upcoming season

Love the fact that the 4X is once again left out... they will decide that series so late the riders won't have time to get to the races. So therefore stuffing 4X up... love it!
  2. Sarsha

AUS AUS 4x Series Rnd 3 & 4 Results

The final rounds of the Australian 4X Series took place over the weekend and we saw the biggest turn out of riders for 4X for the series. The event took place in the large town of Toowoomba that was recently devastated by the Queensland floods. The Toowoomba Mountain Bike Club worked...
  3. Sarsha

AUS AUS 4X Series Final - Entries Close Midnight Monday 21/3/11‏

Thanks to the Toowoomba MTB Club for all their hard work.
  4. Sarsha

AUS AUS 4X Series Final - Entries Close Midnight Monday 21/3/11‏

Hi guys, We are needing 1 group of people who are interested in camping at the site as security. The camping will be free for those people and we have a few gift vouchers from our wonderful sponsors Vague Clothing & DH Downunder. Send me an email or call me if you are interested.
  5. Sarsha

1 Week left to Enter the Final 4X National Rounds

Only 2 WEEKS till the final two rounds of the Australia 4X National Series. It takes place over one big weekend in the city of Toowoomba. The Double Header weekend will take place on the 26th & 27th March 2011. This event is proudly sponsored by TSG by Supersports, SixSixOne, Jet Black...
  6. Sarsha

AUS AUS National 4X Series Final Rounds Announced

The club is doing regular working bees and the council is also helping up with a bunch of stuff too. Will be looking good closer to the event. :)
  7. Sarsha

Australian 4X Series Final Rounds Announced!

We are still waiting for Tony Scott to post it up on the site. I am hoping it will be up today!!! Here's hoping!
  8. Sarsha

Australian 4X Series Final Rounds Announced!

The final two rounds of the Australia 4X National Series will take place on one big weekend in the city of Toowoomba. The Double Header weekend will take place on the 26th & 27th March 2011. The event will help to bring tourism and sporting events back into the flood damaged town. MTBA will...
  9. Sarsha

The 4X thread.

Hi Everyone, A few things about the 4X National Rounds and the QLD Series... There will be a double header weekend for the 4X... please note that this is not offical yet but is looking to be the 13th-14th November and will be held in conjunction with another event with LARGE prize money...
  10. Sarsha

Toowoomba Sunshine Series - Photobucket Full (Finally)

Hi Mate, Any of rider #63 on a white Tomac. Pink Gloves, Purple & Pink Helmet. And rider #306 on a white Tomac. Yellow Gloves, Yellow & Red Helmet. sarsha@iinet.net.au Thank you
  11. Sarsha

When does next 4X season start in South Queensland???

Hi Guys, There will be another season, I am currently in the process of trying to work it out. However the races won't start until at least October as I don't get back from overseas until mid September. Please note guys that Illinbah has a National Round and 4X will be there on the...
  12. Sarsha

SS 1 Beerburrum

Hey Mate, Any of #85 (Tomac Jersey with pink gloves, socks and goggles) - Elite Women Also #32 (Tomac Jersey with yellow gloves and goggles) - Elite Men And #355 (FTR Jersey with Denim Shorts and black and yellow helmet) - Under 15 Email is sarsha@flashpointpromotions.com.au Thanks,
  13. Sarsha

Sarsha's Slalom Race

Hi Everyone, Just confirming the address of Sarsha's Slalom Fundraiser, early as numbers are still a bit low and I want as many people there as possible... The Park is located on the Corner of Lytton & Thynne Rd, Bulimba. We are suggesting people to park on Thynne Rd as it is off the...
  14. Sarsha

Sarsha's Slalom Race

Hi Everyone, Just confirming the address of Sarsha's Slalom Fundraiser, early as numbers are still a bit low and I want as many people there as possible... The Park is located on the Corner of Lytton & Thynne Rd, Bulimba. We are suggesting people to park on Thynne Rd as it is off the...
  15. Sarsha

Sarsha's Slalom Race