Recent content by sawnoff666

1. sawnoff666

Heroes wear helmets

Heroes wear helmets
  2. sawnoff666

I bought a gimbal

Is that the little cube one? There is a gimbal to fit that style of GoPro but I think it's a different brand.
  3. sawnoff666

I bought a gimbal

Leo
  4. sawnoff666

I bought a gimbal

I'll try and answer some questions. Yes, that is how you spell "gimp". Well done. The gimbal is a Zhiyun Rider-M. I bought it from eBay for $252 from Hong Kong. It came with instructions in Chinese but you can get the English version online if that's what you're into. It's also vegan. I'm...
  5. sawnoff666

I bought a gimbal

So I bought a gimbal to play with. This is the first time I used it on the bike. ( I also chased my dog with it for about an hour). Track is Black Hawk Down at Menai. https://www.pinkbike.com/video/482004/
  6. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

Bumping again
  7. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

Price drop
  8. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

Bump again
  9. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

Time for a bump
  10. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

Dropped the price $2200
  11. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

ITEM: 2016 Giant Reign 2 Small LOCATION: HurstvilleGrove CONDITION: Excellent REASON FOR SELLING: New bike PRICE: $2200 now $2100 INFO: Bike is in excellent condition. Frame is immaculate except for two small chips on chain stays. Forks are in immaculate condition and come with...
  12. sawnoff666

My bike's on crack...

Don't go to a Specialzed store. They are useless. I cracked the rear triangle on my Demo a few years ago and went to three different stores for assistance and not one ever got back to me. They only seem interested in selling you a new frame or bike. I emailed Specialized directly and told...
  13. sawnoff666

Ice Downhill

I'll just leave this here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpTuppn-7gs
  14. sawnoff666

Emo's. What happened?

What the hell happened to emo's? Did they all cheer up?
  15. sawnoff666

Giant Reign/ or Trance

I'll say trance. Maybe the reign.