Recent content by sc.

1. S

Confessions from the fuckwits

I took my bike in for a service today, put it on the bike rack, and the family and I drove to the shop. Pulled up out the front and I was just about to hop out of the car when I remembered that after I'd put the bike on the rack, I then went back inside the house and left the keys for the cable...
  2. S

The Woodwork thread

There's some really nice work in here. This is a few of mine:
  3. S

new fork time

I have the Sweep RL2's, 160mm 27.5 on my DMR Sled and I like them. They seemed to need a running in period, really stiff at first but have gotten much better over time. I'm running FOX Factory 34's on my hardtail and the X-fusions don't feel as plush, but they're hard to go past for the money.
  4. S

Bike storage shed ideas...

That's a great, simple idea.
  5. S

They look good and might be my best option for the garden shed, cheers.
  6. S

I love the idea but unfortunately it's not me that needs convincing.
  7. S

I did float the idea of bringing them all inside but that was shutdown very quickly.
  8. S

I have limited room in my shed and am trying to set it up to get back into some furniture making, which means I need another solution for the bikes. I could possibly clean out and reorganise our garden shed but I'm not convinced storing bikes in there is a great idea given how easy they are to...
  9. S

How do you get to the top of Stromlo?

Enjoy mate, you did really well to get to the top and then down again on those trails on your first time there.
  10. S

How do you get to the top of Stromlo?

You can ride the fire roads to the top, it's a little easier but in my experience not a huge difference and not as fun. There are other trails to the top as well, but they're more challenging than the ones you've already ridden. A few months of regular riding will see you climbing up the route...
  11. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I knocked up a bike rack for some of our bikes out of some left over form ply I've had sitting in the shed for months, it's nothing flash but it seems to do the job.
  12. S

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

I posted a pic in here just after I built up my Honzo but here's how it currently sits. I recently bought a DMR Sled which I'm really liking but if I had to choose one bike, it'd be the Honzo.
  13. S

Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

Great ride fellas, it was nice to meet you all, thanks very much.
  14. S

Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

I'll meet you guys there too.