scblack's latest activity

• scblack
    scblack reacted to indica's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    And some more from the box...
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to indica's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Rusty_68's post in the thread Ludicrously expensive bike stuff with Haha Haha.
    You obviously missed the launch of the new Specialized Epics today then.... The industry is fucked and they bring this out.......
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to rockmoose's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Oddjob's post in the thread Crypto predictions, dead or not. with Like Like.
    Fixed. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Mattyp's post in the thread What does your day look like? with Like Like.
    Took the "boring, not very scenic" route across the NZ mountains via Lewis Pass... Even a bit of left over snow from the storm that...
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Asininedrivel's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    Nice - Citizen Brick released matching minifigs for that set, so you know what you need to do next. Comparable quality to Lego? Been...
  • scblack
    scblack replied to the thread Red Bull Hardline Maydena.
    I just watched replay. Great event!
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to mtb1611's post in the thread What does your day look like? with Like Like.
    Behold the Perlenzauber, which I believe is German for 'Looks like WW2 U-Boat diesel engine sump oil and won't even fit in your glass'...
  • scblack
    scblack replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    I do believe that bonnet is worth a decent bit on its own. One of my mates owns a XA Falcon GT. 1972 im pretty sure.
  • scblack
    scblack replied to the thread Lego.
    What I've done now will do with replacing wheels and connector. Its nostalgia rebuilding this, so it does not need to be perfect.:cool:
  • scblack
    scblack reacted to Dales Cannon's post in the thread Lego with Like Like.
    JustJac has the rest of what you were after.
  • scblack
    And I sourced four wheels, and roll cage connectors. All posted for $11.00. Coming from WA from Bricklink. Thanks & Cheers!!
  • scblack
    Thanks. I had tried Toypro & Bricklink. I'll give ReBrickable a go - I only thought they did instructions for B sets. :cool: I have...
    • Buggy 003.jpg
    • Buggy 004.jpg
  • scblack
    I am seeking some parts to finish off an old set - 8845 Beach Buggy from the 80s when I was a kid. I am missing 11 parts in total: Axle...
    • Cover 1.jpg
    • Need 6.jpg
    • Need 1.jpg
    • Need 2.jpg
    • Need 3.jpg
    • Need 4.jpg
    • Need 5.jpg