Recent content by Schatzy1

1. Schatzy1

29er Suspension Fork Thread.

I am using this fork as well and use this on the longer rides and havn't bottomed out yet. Weighing in at close to 90kg. Agree with the comments that it is a nice fork and stable on the technical sections and downhill. I am still running this at 80mm and it does the job well. Used for cross...
  2. Schatzy1

The Single Speed Thread

Lol nice one! Nice new bike!
  3. Schatzy1

Tube and CO2 for races

Silly questions, but where in Sydney would I find one of those genuine innovations 40 gram big air bottles? I have had minimal lucky using 2 16g ones to pump up a tyre at a recent event.....
  4. Schatzy1

Mt Annan rides

I came and tried my luck out at Mt Annan today and believe its a great track and was out there for most of the day. On my initial lap I found some corners quite sharp where I had to slow down alot to make a tight left or right corner however on my second lap I found the trail very fast and...
  5. Schatzy1

Singletrack mind rd5 at Appin - Rigid?

It is a good course for SS, technical in some areas but not overly and is relatively flat in my opinion.
  6. Schatzy1

Australian Single Speed Championship 2010

.................... Just found my answer.
  7. Schatzy1

logic of big sweep bars on the HiFi Deluxe

Are you sure your bars are over 700mm? Mine are at 640mm and we have the same handlebars. I think they are wide because it adds better balance with the extra wider stance on the handlebars. Just think of doing a push up with your hands shoulder width apart and then doing a push up with...
  8. Schatzy1

Rocky Trail 12hr Single Speeders

I am running 32 x 20 for this.
  9. Schatzy1

2010 24 Hours of Adrenalin Canmore 24Hr and Canadian Solo 24Hr Championships

Thanks for your good work Le Matelot! Great pictures as well!
  10. Schatzy1

Jet Black 12 hours

From what I gather you can drive to your camp site and drop your gear off and then park your car at the car spot. I'm gathering parking where the camping is may be a safety issue.
  11. Schatzy1

Shack Attack 6hour at Coondoo

I was very pleased with the event. Glad that I found out about this race the day before and made to trip down from Sydney to challenge myself. My first 6 hour race doing it solo and I believe the longest in hours and distance I have riden in my life :) Impressed with the crowd and kindness...
  12. Schatzy1

(NSW) Oaks, Ingar, Andersons and Oaks

Thanks alot guys!
  13. Schatzy1

(NSW) Oaks, Ingar, Andersons and Oaks

Hi all, I am considering doing this ride on the weekend or if not sometime soon, I was wondering if there is any directions on the internet on the direction to find these tracks without getting lost? I am familiar with the oaks, but have no idea where the other two tracks are. Any...
  14. Schatzy1

Australian Single Speed Championship 2010

I am number 16! Not sure what to really expect but I am in it for fun :) and bringing my significant other as a party animal. :p
  15. Schatzy1

Fisher Sizing

Hey mate, Fishers are nice bikes! I am 6 foot and I ride a large 19 inch. But your best bet would be to go to your local fisher dealer and ride both sizes with different stem lengths to see what fits you best. Cheers