Recent content by scorpia26

1. S

Stacks on bikes. Anyone know how to get out of a crash with less injury?

Yeah thats a basic sum up. Sometimes its easier said than done with not stacking especially when you have a mechanical problem. I think most people are saying that it is better to take the force by the forearm insted of the hands
  2. S

Anyone know anything about sheep?

sheep + google = answers Sheep! :)
  3. S

Stacks on bikes. Anyone know how to get out of a crash with less injury?

Hey fellow RBers First and foremost mods please don't burn me for putting it in the wrong section (if it is). Everyone should know about the epic crashes/stacks they had in the past and all. I recently had a stack which wasn't a major one, just landed on my side, bike between legs slid...
  4. S

E-13 Bashguards?

e-13s are the way to go :) Worth every dollar IMHO :D I run one on my downhill bike and have had a few close calls with the bash guard and i have to say they are damn durable in cases with me. They have a thick plastic disc which is stronger than the Gamut guides but in turn they are...
  5. S

Forks

I second barspin If your going to do Dirtjumping, I'd go for the Argyles For 4x the Pikes. Just save up your money and buy a decent fork stated above. You won't regret it. :)
  6. S

55 RS price and are they good?

Hey Matt, I have the Norco Sasquatch and i can say those 55RS are a decent fork. I haven't had any problems with them and i have yet to try them at my local DH track for some serious testing. One negative i have is the fork feels a little rough. Proberly due to less oil in the forks...
  7. S

Painting my Full face

Thanks mate, Just to clear things up, I should buy car paint to paint the helmet? :confused: Also how would you make the helmet have a glossy finish? Thanks
  8. S

Best Pedals??

Shirtz i'd have to say the Stratlines are the one to go. Sexy pedals they are :rolleyes: I run deity decoys so i would vouch for them but its not in your choices :D
  9. S

Painting my Full face

Hey fellow Farkiners :D I did a search on this and i didn't find what i needed to know. So, I'm considering painting my 06 661 Strike FF. I just wanted to know; 1. What paint should i use? I have Chaos Black spray (for all those who don't know warhammer paint. Its black acrylic spray)...
  10. S

NSW Backyard Pump Track Idea

Oh just remembered! 2roots The Program i used is called Google Sketch up7. Just google it :) its free as well. You just need to learn how to use it as it was tricky for me at first but you can catch on easily
  11. S

Straitline Ultra Boxxer Direct Mount Stem-SOLD

Hey Chucky Just wondering does it come with bolts to mount on to the boxxer? Please forgive me noobieness if there is any
  12. S

NSW Backyard Pump Track Idea

Wow those plans are awesome 2roots. I saw your track as well and it looks awesome. The track still hasnt been started yet cause of two reasons. 1. May need to sell the house (stupid economic problems) 2. School work is being a pain with year 12 coming up need time to study Im really...
  13. S

what color should i paint my dobermann???

+1 for transpurple. +1 for the black and brown. Seriously its up to you.
  14. S

More Trouble! I'm getting cold!

Reading through i would also add jeans is a good option as well if your going to do some 4x. Also does anyone know a place in Sydney that sell jeans with a high crotch area? like so that the seat wont hook on? I've had multiple problems with my set of jeans on my DH bike.
  15. S

what chain guides fit a norco sasquatch

As said above i'd got with the E-13 Take off the little chain ring and it should be great :D