Recent content by Scotty-Robbo

1. Scotty-Robbo

wollongong- lifestyle n work, tell me all about it!

Surf conditions- want to relearn how to. Any Chance? a lot of breaks around the beachs in wollonong just need to know the right people for the right break ;) Mtb style, have an all mountain bike. Clubs?There is wollonong mtb club used to have a track in appin got closed but looking for a dh, xc...
  2. Scotty-Robbo

Another school shooting.

This is the third shooting this year? One would think after all the past shootings they would of fixed the gun laws. All i can see coming out of this instead of the gun laws being changed, the schools will get two fire arms per block or somr stupid thing like that. Very sad and dishearting to...
  3. Scotty-Robbo

Wollongong DH Status?

come on guys. In all honesty my hat goes off to the people that originally built keira and who maintained it for many years but mine and stinkys frustration is that we put in the hard work but get criticized for it yet no one is willing to pick up a shovel and help or pitch an idea, and I know...
  4. Scotty-Robbo

Wollongong DH Status?

Could not have said it any better. I or any of my mates that build up keira weren't really keen on the idea and they moved the lip back to land on the original down ramp not the up ramp of the old step down. But one of us that have been build went up and fixed it back to how it was. So quit...
  5. Scotty-Robbo

Wollongong DH Status?

I was not in favour of the change but honestly, everyone that complains about the track say they built this built that come on why don't they help maintain for their riding instead of me pat and connor doing hours on end nearly every day for a few weeks straight. This is one thing that gets me...
  6. Scotty-Robbo

**MUST WATCH** The robinator

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/284484/ watch that laugh as much as you want at me i dont mind
  7. Scotty-Robbo

2012 nsw/act state dh dates

As much as I like the top part, I think it would be more beneficial to race the bottom for once, and see how it goes. In my eyes I ride the track just for bunny walk and down cause that's when the real fun starts, but I am not to keen on the single seating chair lift, unless they can double the...
  8. Scotty-Robbo

NSW delete please, selling frame now

Spec list now up sorry for the time it has taken now buy buy
  9. Scotty-Robbo

bumppp, inbox for an offer pretty keen to sell you never know ay
  10. Scotty-Robbo

bump buy buy!
  11. Scotty-Robbo

RedAss Downhill NSW/ACT State Series and Champs 2012

I was so stoked on the shuttles for stromlo massive props. With the extended shuttle time for under 19s and elites. By the time the day comes to an end and we get the hour extra shuttles most people are packing up and going because by the end of the day everyone is tired and over it. I was...
  12. Scotty-Robbo

Mavic deemaxs

What would I like: deemaxs ust wheels silver Where from: wollongong or ready to post price: got coin so throw us your offer extra info: I would like the silver deemaxs front 20mm through axle and rear 150x12, straight and rolls good. Inbox me if you have anything that interest me, and we...
  13. Scotty-Robbo

bump bump bump bump
  14. Scotty-Robbo

to the top top top top
  15. Scotty-Robbo

to tha top boys and girls, some one jump on this sweet ride. Will post at buyers expense