Recent content by SDA

1. S

Newly Released Suspension Components General

Where have you guys bought a Mezzer from? Germany or direct from Hayes? I understand there is a version 2 or batch 2 out there which if I did order, that is what I would want to get.
  2. S

The blue would actually match my frame. Are there any reviews out there? Can't seem to find any
  3. S

I'm thinking about a new 160mm fork and i'm curious about a Zeb, a Mezzer and an Ohlins. Is there any support for Manitou here in Australia? Does everyone service them themselves? What do you do if there is an issue with the damper? Thanks
  4. S

WTB: Magura brake adapter for fork 180 to 203 rotor

Recommend to get a magura one. The Shimano ones work, but not as good as a magura one. It's strange I know... But I couldn't get the caliper aligned properly until I got the magura one
  5. S

Ooooh My Orbea Occam

Nice one! Good idea getting frameskin. I'm a big fan of Orbea too. I've had my Rallon coming up to two years now. Usually I am looking for my next bike by now, but not this year. Nothing else has taken my interest... yet. :D
  6. S

VIC Wanted: Fox SLS Springs

Item: Fox SLS Springs for 60mm stroke - 525lb or 550lb preferred Location: Posted to Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Price and price conditions: Depends on condition
  7. S

VIC Wanted: RockShox Super Deluxe 230 x 60

Thanks. Unfortunately has the bearing mount at one end
  8. S

Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

Would I feel pedal kickback more because of the instant engagement?
  9. S

VIC Wanted: RockShox Super Deluxe 230 x 60

Item: RockShox Super Deluxe RCT 230 x 60 Location: Melbourne, but happy to pay post Item Condition: Good. Happy to service Reason for wanting: None available new for a couple of months Price and price conditions: Depends on year and condition. But will pay good money. Extra Info: To fit...
  10. S

Tyre upgrades, inserts or no inserts?

Recently switched over from Exo/Exo+ casing Minion combo's to Super Gravity casings MM/HD combo. They blow up a bit narrow, but I definitely don't miss the flexy and bouncy Exo casings. Keen to try a Magic Mary SG in 2.6"
  11. S

which brakes trp vs magura

Definitely sounds like a bleed issue. My MT5's are rock solid. Took me a few goes though.
  12. S

VIC WTB: 230 x 60 mm Shock

Keeping my eyes peeled there too. It is very hit and miss
  13. S

VIC WTB: 230 x 60 mm Shock

Item: 230 x 60 mm Shock Location: Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Nothing a service can't fix Price and price conditions: Depends on the shock Extra Info: I currently have a Fox Factory DPX2. Looking for either a Coil shock or an Air shock with a bigger negative chamber (eg. RS Super Deluxe...
  14. S

Did you lose modulation?
  15. S

+1 for Magura. I'm a big fan. Follow the instructions (no shortcuts, use a torque wrench, etc) and you should be fine. I've put the levers into the ground about 3 times now and have had no issues. Ive only needed to realign the brake levers and off you go. I bought a bunch of spare pads...