Recent content by sealpup

1. S

DH Zerode

chain slap?? Its a thing of the past.This bike is soooo quiet that my mates don't know I'm behind them unless they hear me giggle like a school girl when we are almost rubbing tyres.:D. After a month of riding almost everyday the paint has no sign of chain slap on it at all. Re.Wheel path...
  2. S

Motos riding Beerburrum DH

On special Bags of lime ,one per moto.
  3. S

Wodonga weekend warrior

dawn patrol Hey there Nail can hill riders. I'm down from sydney for a family function and am looking to hook up for a ride.I will be going early friday morning so if any ones keen give me a call 0400169691 I'll be riding a red white and black Zerode. Cheers Leon
  4. S

Albury/Wodonga DH riders

Ride this weekend? Hi there Albury /Wodonga Dh riders, I'm heading down that way this weekend for auntie Sue's 60th and am wondering if I should bring my bike.How are the trails on Nail can ?I haven't been down there for about 3 years .Would be keen to hook up with someone to ride with ...
  5. S

DH Zerode

custom guard I am still tinkering with different mounting options for the carbon guard ,so far the velcro is doing fine after 2 days of riding.Had another awesome day tuning the bike and am still getting used to how quite the bike rides.Stoked:)
  6. S

Broken collar bone :/

get it plated Take my advice mate and get it plated right now.The doctors told me that mine would heal up fine and 3 years on its still broken and have the bone "tenting" thru the skin.Just do it!!
  7. S

DH Zerode

Nz they are kiwi designed,haven't weighed it but its not really a concern and it feels super nimble in the air and over rocky sections.No need for anything for the chain coz it doesn't touch.
  8. S

DH Zerode

Frame - Zerode G1 Rear shock - Fox RC4 Front shock/fork - 2011 Marzocchi 888's Handlebars -Kodex Strutbar Stem - Kodex Headset - FSA orbit zero stack Grips - Grind Saddle - SDG Seatpost - Loaded Front brake -Codes Rear brake - Codes Cranks - Saint Chain - KMC hollow pin gold Ti...
  9. S

why so scared?

Think positive!! Not "if" but "WHEN" mate.
  10. S

Police Raid in Narrabeen Recovers "Numerous expensive bikes"

lock em up Throw away the key!!
  11. S

Riding in the Centre

wow Great photos mate ,love em all:)
  12. S

stromlo state round photos (mooning)

Hahaha More arse than a gay bar!! Classic shots ,I bet the next shots are in the crash thread from the dudes laughing so much while trying to race.:D
  13. S

QLD WTB: DH Complete Bike or Frame w/Rear Shock

blinside check out my blindside in the frame section
  14. S

Sold please delete

ccdb Hey what bike did you change to?? Wanna swap for a 8.75x2.75??