Recent content by Seb511

1. S

Official kentlyn thread

I was thinking of hitting the kentlyn trails tomorrow. How much rain has there been out thrre this afternoon?
  2. S

Majura Pines access to gravity trails

Yeah I saw that on the majura website. I wasn't heading down there til the 25th July so I think rock lobster should be open by then. Are the trail builders just fine tuning the trails or adding more?
  3. S

Cheers for that. I thought it might be a stretch just looking at the maps. I've been watching the youtube videos of barry and rock lobster. They look like they are worth the climb!!
  4. S

Hi everyone, A few mates and I are going to check out the trails at Majura Pines in about a months time and I was wondering what the access to the gravity trails of barry and rock lobster is like. Is the climb up larry or the fire road tough? I'm good with with climbing but a couple of my...
  5. S

STOLEN YETI SB-66C 2013 Medium

Yeah a couple of the officers out there at mac fields LAC do ride. Can't thank them enough.
  6. S

Yeah, the thief was well known to them. They didn't have anything nice to say about him
  7. S

yeah only photo i had was from when i got it new. i put the red jet blacks on later. i put it in the description on page one
  8. S

My bike has been found!!! Thanks to Macquarie LAC, Eastern Beaches LAC and the Newcastle forensic squad and the mountain bike community my bike has been returned to me. I cannot believe the amount of messages and calls i received from people on Rotorburn and Facebook about the mac field link...
  9. S

Cheers mate
  10. S

Yes i heard about that bust when i went into my local bike shop a couple of days ago to check if they had anyone in their trying to sell them a bike. The guy they busted was from San Souci. Hopefully, it will lead to me getting my bike back. Haven't heard from the police yet, but they got a...
  11. S

Cool. Do you have an exact link to that page? can't seem to find the right one.
  12. S

Update: the police have looked over my van and have found a few fingerprints at the point of entry. Still waiting on the results. Hopefully leads me to my bike.
  13. S

Cheers. Yeah my thoughts exactly. Its not the type of bike the thieves can offload for cheap and not draw attention.
  14. S

Unfortunately no. And the cover for my company car doesn't help much. Devastated.
  15. S

Cheers everyone.