Recent content by sebbyreddan

1. S

Sold SOLD Chris King Bottom Brackets SOLD

Item: Chris King BB Threaded Standard Bearings and BB92 Ceramic Bearings Location:Cairns Item Condition:Used Reason for selling:Not Needed Price and price conditions:$200 for both and tools Extra Info: includes Chris king Greasing tool and Chris King Threaded BB tool Pictures...
  2. S

Where in the world can i find a freehub for a 2011 easton haven wheel?

XD or Shimano? Moorey, what parts do you need? My 26er frame recently died, and I have a stash of Easton Carbon Haven crap I have hoarded over several years of trying to keep my bike going.
  3. S

Drivetrain noise - what to check first

Based on the info you have provided, I would go with a loose freehub/cassette creak.
  4. S

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

They did recently change the Liberal part rules to require a 2/3rds majority to get rid of an elected leader so it is going to take another 2.5 years of Scummo bullshit and pain before Australia gets another chance to kick itself in the nuts and vote for them again. (hopefully they won't..but...
  5. S

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

This blogpost list some of the many reasons Australians are beginning to realise Scumo is an arsehat. http://www.sarahwilson.com/2020/01/australians-raging-prime-minister-scomo-us-confused-allowed/?fbclid=IwAR1MKevuTHCsbk4la1CZgv2IIcB7Mvo6qiCYxuSmcX5uhR2sC88UlOc5_rE
  6. S

NW Chainrings- Filing for extra life

I had a similar issue with an Absolute black oval ring, new chain was noisy as, under power. It quietened down after a few rides.
  7. S

Hoarders unite!

Hoarding Easton Haven Carbon Spokes and Nipples...and Easton Rear Hubs with stripped driver body threads.
  8. S

Easton haven hubs should I buy

My Haven Carbons lasted 6 years and finally carked it a couple of months ago (rear freehub ring thread stripped). But I have a spare black donor hub to lace to the carbon rim. If you decide you don't want these hubs please PM me as I am keen for a silver rear M-121 haven hub, which the one in...
  9. S

Bike racks (video)

Come-on I know Konas are heavy but 35kg each....I want to see the competition failure videos.
  10. S

Massage balls...

I use one of these...it is fucking brutal and leaves superficial bruises on the skin...but somehow it bypasses the 'getting through the pain stage' to get to the area that needs the massage almost immediately. https://hyperice.com.au/products/vyper-vg1 Will consider getting one of these...
  11. S

Share your top 3 MTB tips

^^^This 1. Off the brakes through the Gnar. 2. Learn to ride light and heavy and why you would want to. (Lopes Mastering MTB skills) 3. Learn basic maintenance of your own gear. (Zinn & the art of MTB Maintenance) Sorry 3 isn't enough..... 4. Support the LBS when possible...10%...
  12. S

QLD Sold delete

The SRAM chainring is moderatley worn, it still works fine but you can definitely see the wear curve on the front of the teeth. $50 posted will throw the spider in if you want it.
  13. S

QLD Sold delete

Yes they are still available.
  14. S

QLD Sold delete

26 Inch......