Recent content by Sgt. Tangent

1. Sgt. Tangent

Stinky juniors or other small mtbs

Your son is four years old and riding dh? what a ripper.. a BMX (20", but 18" ones are available) would fit him unlike 24" bikes. But maybe get a small 24" for him to grow into. commencal, hardtail or a dually, or ns, hardtail.. other brands i can't remember.. but i really think they are going...
  2. Sgt. Tangent

Pump Tracks

Ok, thanks for the help. Downhillkid1123.. first locate the key adequetly labelled "Caps Lock". Then, proceed to place finger on until copious pressure in applied upon previously mentioned key, so as to effectively "turn off" Caps Lock. You can manage the rest.
  3. Sgt. Tangent

Pump Tracks

Pump tracks aren't really downhill mate. Dirt jumpers or BMX's work well for this style or riding. There are worth it as long as they are built properly.. look in the trail log. Stop Writing In Leading Caps It's Annoying
  4. Sgt. Tangent

Bottom out thread

I love the guy in the background, what a maddog.. jumper tied up, hands on hips, I even bet it's actually his bike.
  5. Sgt. Tangent

The Sam Hill Thread

He also has broken mach 45932, killed the desert whilst having a staring contest with medusa, he will invent the teleporter and other cool things too. He told me.
  6. Sgt. Tangent

Tyres?

Shut up.......
  7. Sgt. Tangent

Tyres?

holy rollers and k rads may be bleh, but they are popluar bleh, and they must be good if they are popular (bleh).
  8. Sgt. Tangent

Downhill 'apparel' Thread

How much are you willing to spend? and Why not juts just get the forearm protection aswell? Don't you like your forearm's?? and that's all right mate, happy to help.
  9. Sgt. Tangent

Tyres?

I think k rads retail for less, but fall apart more often. You get what you pay for mate, go with the holy rollers.
  10. Sgt. Tangent

Downhill 'apparel' Thread

If you want an elbow pad/guard with the arm protection aswell, 661 comp forearm guards maybe, or race elbow guards.. if you have the $$'s you could buy POC. TLD have alot of good guards. You could go for Dainese Performance Elbow Guards.. they look like they have a little bit of forearm...
  11. Sgt. Tangent

Raceface FR/DH Cranks

yeah.. or could my LBS do it for me?? Thanks mate, so cranks, ring, guide and bashie maybe? what about BB and bearings etc.?
  12. Sgt. Tangent

Delete

Yeah. Aren't we all? I was just provoking shit, stirring the pot. it's all fun and games. :cool::cool::cool:
  13. Sgt. Tangent

Delete

Woah man. Hey don't you think that just because he wants fashion advice, you can just post some confusing, offensive, yet still funny content! This ain't some playhouse! But yeah what he said ^^^^
  14. Sgt. Tangent

Raceface FR/DH Cranks

I did a search but the thread would not have answred my question. I want new raceface cranks, the FR/DH Atlas ones. but i dont know what else i need to get, chainring, spacers. i just need a list of parts. thanks..
  15. Sgt. Tangent

Australia's biggest hits!!!

Yeah i was about to bloody say. is that guy blind, or is he just another dude that hates konas?