Recent content by shanno89

1. shanno89

Which Mobile service provider are you with.

I have Aldi Mobile which uses the Telstra network. I pay $35 prepaid a month for 42gb which is rolled over if I don't use it (currently have a bank of 350gb), plus unlimited calls to 20 countries. If you want cheaper, you pay $25 a month for 22gb which is also rolled over. 5G options are $55...
  2. shanno89

The discount code thread

Absoluteblack Website TRYOVAL gives you free shipping
  3. shanno89

Oval chain rings

Thanks mate
  4. shanno89

Oval chain rings

Hey @Rorschach, which supplier from Poland did you buy the chainring from? I'm in the market for a 30t shimano direct mount as well. Thanks mate
  5. shanno89

Sold Crank Brothers Mallet E Pedals

175mm cranks and riding around Rockhampton. The pedals have the large silver/raw alloy chamfers on the edges.
  6. shanno89

Sold Crank Brothers Mallet E Pedals

Item: Crank Brothers Mallet E Pedals Location: Toowoomba, QLD Item Condition: Good condition - 3 rides old. Reason for selling: Decided its safer to stick with flats #flatpedals4life Price and price conditions: $old posted, or can deliver to Toowoomba or Ipswich. Extra Info: Short spindle...
  7. shanno89

TAS 27.5 boost wheelset

I've got a set of E13 TRS boost alloy wheels (32h 30mm wide) with novatec hubs and XD driver if you're interested. Located in SE QLD, but I can ship them down to you if you're keen
  8. shanno89

The discount code thread

Pushys: 30% off TLD and e13 = 30FEST
  9. shanno89

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea - Transition Spur

Bloody hell! :oops::oops: A Spur was on top of my wish list....now not so much
  10. shanno89

Woot! New Ibis Ripley - Boom!

Hey @Minlak , how's the Ripley going? Do you still have it?
  11. shanno89

Newly Released Bikes General

You can still get the V10 in 27.5
  12. shanno89

is there anything like silicone that can be applied to gloves to improve grip?

You can add a bit of grip tape to the brake lever
  13. shanno89

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea - Transition Spur

How's the Spur going? Do you still have it? Any updates? I'm looking at getting one early next year maybe. Hopefully by then they might be available!
  14. shanno89

Your most hated "SALE SPEAK"

"Need gone today"... . . Post has been up for 3 weeks... Certainly a 'hot' item!
  15. shanno89

Sold SD Components DVC 2.0

SOLD