Recent content by shannon23455

1. S

Dungog common

Can someone from the Dungog area possibly give an update on the trails condition at the moment?
  2. S

First Enduro

I'm a proud owner of a 2015 c7.2 range and love it. I've also ridden a 29r enduro still prefer mine but I wouldn't the enduro is a bad thing. Either bike will do what you ask of it if it's setup right.
  3. S

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

I'm hoping to achieve a conservative 1500k's this year. I've only done 350 so far so have some catching up to reach it.
  4. S

Very sad news, Steve Smith has died.

That would be a fantastic tribute!!!
  5. S

NSW WTB - Short Travel Trail Dually x 2

What size are you looking for? And also what sort of travel?
  6. S

Found. S/M trail bike

Would a 2010 Intense spider 2 be of any interest?
  7. S

2015 Norco Range 7.2 Carbon 27.5 - Enduro Work Horse, Upgrades, Overseas Travel

Don't judge the sight on a car park test. I know a sight owner who is still fine tuning very ride with the cc inline. He said it gets better every ride.
  8. S

New 650b bike

New or second hand? If second hand the norco sight Haltz has advertised is a sweet deal. Is in tip top shape too.
  9. S

NSW Sold

Such a nice bike. Good luck with the sale.
  10. S

Bloody Ebay charges

Had my sight on there. If it sold they were going to charge over $200
  11. S

Post your all mountain bike

There's far too many nice bikes out there these days. Having the sight made my decision to stick with norco a little easier.
  12. S

So after parting ways with my 2013 sight finally got to pick up the new ride. 2015 carbon range. Still have to fiddle with set up. But initial impressions are fantastic.
  13. S

2015 Norco Range 7.2 Carbon 27.5 - Enduro Work Horse, Upgrades, Overseas Travel

Brought mine home from the shop yesterday. Took it for its maiden ride today. Still not fully set up but wow what a bike.
  14. S

NSW Sold

Gone to it's new home.
  15. S

From what I understand it's not the fault of Norco. There was an issue with the cc inline. Better that they fix the issue before riders get hold pf the bikes and blame norco.