Recent content by shiny

1. S

Bargain buys thread

Kinda a bargain. I think
  2. S

Bargain buys thread

Gotchya. Ha ha. One of those weeks brain is fried. Just re-read your post and that makes sense.
  3. S

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

As in seconds? Balance….wobble….. foot down.
  4. S

Bargain buys thread

Is the offer in Aus? I know Kona was US only when they did the 2 for 1.
  5. S

Bargain buys thread

Whoa. Tweets Cycles doing a buy one Rocky Mountain hardtail get one free. Their shipping to Aus is typically very high and likely import duties as well but holy moly too many hard tails I take it.
  6. S

The stupid questions thread.

I have one of these in the spares box I can send for postage cost if keen @pink poodle
  7. S

Newly Released Bikes General

Cannondale Scalpel. Cable routing in the stem, lefty and an unnamed journo snapped one at press camp. Oops https://www.pinkbike.com/news/first-ride-2024-cannondale-scalpel.html
  8. S

Haha. i can track stand for a very short time then things get wobbly. Zebra crossing. That’s asking for trouble. Dedicated pedestrian crossing with lights thank you.;)
  9. S

I walk those and had a bush care bloke comment that it was the first time he has seen a cyclist walk instead of ride. Rather not play roulette with a passenger or goods train.
  10. S

How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Anyone near Brisbane want some cheap DVO
  11. S

It’s not a Fox 38 ;) steering lock is a weird one. Mate mucked around with a modded Boxxer on his trail bike. Never had any issues with tight turns up or down. Maybe we just don’t have those crazy sharp turns of Euro trails for it to be an issue.
  12. S

You laugh you lose

13. S

New dual crown ‘Enduro’ fork from Formula. Interesting catergory as the only other one I can think of is the MRP Bartlett. Not sure how many enduro bikes are dual crown rated either And not the most glowing review from Pinkbike. Still - cool looking fork surprised they didn’t go their triple air...
  14. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

That’s an awesome weight and with their beefed up rims too. Just hit send!
  15. S

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Boring answer, awaiting customs clearance it will update in a few days. Poor wording.