Recent content by shirtz

1. shirtz

upgrade cranks for 2015 reign?

ooh that's weird. no worries, have ordered, thanks boys!
  2. shirtz

thanks guys, sorry to have to be soon fed, but i thought the reign with the BB92 is requires 68-73 cranks so what i picked will work?
  3. shirtz

thanks guys, zees it is would this fit the current BB? https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/shimano-zee-m640-10-speed-chainset/rp-prod82416
  4. shirtz

hi guys, well my cranks (M615) shat themselves at thredbo on the weekend so looking for an upgrade. they were double ring but i changed to a single and havent had any problems. the bb is presfit 92. the spindle is 118mm. what would be my xt, zee or saint options? happy to go to another brand if...
  5. shirtz

Majura Pines Trail Building Thread

from the fb group Majura Pines Trail Alliance Majura Pines is a working forest; this is something we have always known and was laid out in the Master Plan. A portion of the forest is scheduled to be logged this year. Majura Pines Trail Alliance are in talks with ACT Parks as to how to best...
  6. shirtz

are we talking everything gone or just patches like previously???
  7. shirtz

surely its kown, considering the cash injection at maj
  8. shirtz

High intensity interval training.

a good one to watch too http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/4319131.htm was doing it for a while with the GF until she got sick of it. last 10 seconds suuuuck.
  9. shirtz

2015 Giant Reign owners

nice to see a bike. the ranting was giving me a headache.
  10. shirtz

ACT SOLD Shimano Deore

sorry guys, looked like a lady, ended up being a dude. sold to some bloke on FB.
  11. shirtz

I must congratulate the trail builders, I grew up in Majura and now live close so its my local. planet Claire is my fav run and I could do it all day. the fire road to the top has been graded lately which makes the push to the top of the DH a lot better too.
  12. shirtz

Isaac's Ridge - Canberra

whats the update on this? ive heard there is work a foot
  13. shirtz

ACT SOLD Shimano Deore

Item: Shimano Deore F & R Location: ACT Item Condition: Used 1 year Reason for selling: XT Price and price conditions: 50 with unused resin pads supplied plus postage Extra Info: off my giant Reign. worked surprisingly well at thredders and buller. comes with decent pads and a brand new...
  14. shirtz

trails to ride around the grampian,Stawell etc

thanks for the fantastic response George. might chuck the bike in the car and have a look
  15. shirtz

trails to ride around the grampian,Stawell etc

this saddens me. o well, lightens the load. cheers boys.