Recent content by shorty

1. S

Wanted: Parts and frame for DJ rig!

check my sig mate!!
  2. S

Porters are mad

Were you born a dickhead....or have you been developing it all by urself! As for the bike....shit luck i guess (which i don't doubt i will experience with my porter!)... time for an upgrade!
  3. S

VicMTB

What kind of fool pays for 2 hubs when they only get one!!! Tell your mate to gets some balls, and stick up for himself!
  4. S

Super Bling! - Ti cranks...

They look exactly like profile euro's! The cups and spacers are the same and the arms look just like a Ti version of race cranks!
  5. S

SDG Freestyle

Ok...i've spoken to Pat at Dirtworks...he reckons that they'll get them in next year! So i bought a THE Bmx Saddle...heavy, but wicked! Its a Velo saddle rebadged into THE! -J
  6. S

125-130+mm forks

Check out my sig....these forks are in excellent nick!
  7. S

motion control - how does it work?

http://www.the-red-pill.com give it a try mate!
  8. S

manitou - xt 4 pot adapter

I suggest going with the A2Z brand suggested by beno! I have the shimano 170mm adaptor and rotor on my sherman jumpers, and i had to shim the adaptor on the fork legs, because of how beefy the disc mount is! Therefore....my pads will not wear evenly!
  9. S

MY PORTER IS COMPLETE!!! **many pics**

Question....how many spaces did u put on the axle of the profile cranks? i'm setting mine up on a porter and i'd just like to know how many, what sizes and where (drive or non-drive side!) Sweet set up there mate, very very tidy! Thanks -J
  10. S

DOC's and Sovereign's

On a hi jacking note....why is it so hard to get E-13 Superchargers via Norco, i called Norco (as i work at an LBS) and was told that it would be a few months before shipment! I sure hope this is not the case with the frames! -J
  11. S

frame

About $950...plus don't expect a discount....coz the mark up is absolute peanuts!
  12. S

E 13 Supercharger

They are good for a bashguard if u'r willing to wait til next year! I tried to order one, but was told from Norco directly that they are waiting on a shipment, and that e-13 are rushed off their feet to fill orders! Yet E-13 were willing to mail me a bashguard, if i could get them the funds via...
  13. S

NEW PORTER!!! Stage 1 *6 pics*

In regards to the rotor/disc brake, shimano make an adaptor and rotor kit for manitou forks, that's what i use for my porter, 170 XT rotor and a suitable shimano adaptor! Does look quite good...in fact.....very good! -J
  14. S

4x/DJ/street forks

Check out my sig mate....they are worth the extra coin!
  15. S

What Length Profile Cranks For Street?

Thanks Ty, I believe i will....on another note, are the mtb cranks the same at DJ cranks, but with a euro bb and spider?