Recent content by Shorty40

1. Shorty40

DH 2011 Santa Cruz V10c - Syndicate Limited Edition No 015/100 (pic over load)

I just had spinal surgery, so it will be sitting pretty for a little while :lol:
  2. Shorty40

So, the super low front end wasn't working out for me so I put one spacer under the stem and swapped the Boobars for a set of white Deity Dirty 30s. Much nicer to ride. It's taken a few rides for me to find my groove on this bike but its such a sweet ride after being on the Sunday for so long.
  3. Shorty40

Yeah, I'm Teddy's mate. Catch you out there mate.
  4. Shorty40

The hubs sound so different. I was a bit worried at first! But they ar enice and quiet compared to my old bike.
  5. Shorty40

Thanks guys. I'm stoked with the bike. I was hoping that posting it up wouldn't make you too sad :)
  6. Shorty40

Thanks mate. She is certainly my dream bike! I thought I'd need stronger brakes, but these work very well on such a light bike. All I changed was the Holzefellar stem for the Thompson and the Barebones pedals replaced worn out Brugtecs.
  7. Shorty40

So I decided it was time to upgrade the Sunday. So I thought some carbon goodness from Santa Cruz would fit the bill. I was looking at a new 2012 V10 but then I saw Isaac had his Syndicate replica for sale and I couldn't say no. It is such a nice bike to ride. I was worried about the Vivid...
  8. Shorty40

NSW SOLD - NS Bikes Suburban - White.

Sold. Thank you
  9. Shorty40

Sorry mate, I'm not keen on splitting.
  10. Shorty40

Updated pic for the guy that wanted to see the bike side on. :)
  11. Shorty40

Still here.
  12. Shorty40

bump Negotiable. Hit me up. No lowballers.
  13. Shorty40

Item: White NS Suburban (4130) Location: Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: Not used. Look at the pics :o Price and price conditions: $900. You pick up or organise your own freight :D Extra Info: Almost everything that could be modified or changed...
  14. Shorty40

The !2009! Thread

I was thinking the opposite. I'm a bit disappointed with the new offerings from TLD :confused: I was hoping to upgrade my helmet this year, now it looks like it will be an 08 model or wait til next year.