Recent content by Shredden

1. S

Newly Released Bikes General

I actually think I like the e-ibis...
  2. S

Basic Home Maintenance Gear

I have a pipe cutter, but it's pretty slow to get through thicker stuff (ZEB steerer, etc). The guides are way better.
  3. S

Basic Home Maintenance Gear

You forgot the most important - a BIG hammer. Also: a saw guide for cutting straight, and a file for cleaning up afterwards (round for the inside and flat for the outside). And a mini grease gun.
  4. S

The QUICK question thread.....

She's actually just had a bit of an overhaul, nice and fresh at the moment - https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/banshee-rune-v3-and-a-husky.319722/
  5. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Is there a way to prevent anodised black bolt heads from getting marked when using an allen key to tighten/loosen them? Thinking of pivot bolts here - they always start to look flogged once they have been done up and undone a few times. Maybe a brass allen key? o_O
  6. S

Banshee Rune V3 (and a Husky!)

If it's any consolation I can offer some Border Collie pics?
  7. S

It's so much fun. Is it you that has a KTM?
  8. S

It was sold to me as a 210mm but I am pretty sure it's actually 200mm.. Will update this. It's one of the Brand-X ones from CRC. Depending on how tall you are and the size of your bike, you might want to check the seatpost insertion.. If I lower this one another 20mm+ it hits on the pivot bolt...
  9. S

Have had the Rune for a year now and been loving it. Did a big service over the past few weeks with some cool upgrades - keen for the maiden voyage this weekend. Also bought a motorbike which is heaps of fun. Bike upgrades: - ZEB Ultimate 170mm forks (more travel, better damper and air...
  10. S

Few new links of an XT CN-M8100 Chain

@Scotty675 is gonna help me out! legend!
  11. S

Few new links of an XT CN-M8100 Chain

Item: Few links of an XT 12 speed chain. Need to be brand new or very close to it. Location: Anywhere, if you will post at my cost. Price range/Willing to Pay: Free or minimal I hope! Extra Info: I cut my chain for my 10-45 cassette and then only had did ride on it. Now I have a 10-51 and need...
  12. S

XC Ducky's Modern-Retro Carbolicious (or is it Carboniferous?) Anthem. Now with v2 Project

I thought I had found your old Anthem for you for a few moments last week. A guy emailed one of the stores I work for, saying he found an older black and blue Anthem X dumped in a park in Alphington with an empty stubby in the bottle cage. I got some pics sent through and it was unfortunately...
  13. S

removalists

I just move all my stuff myself. Usually takes an entire weekend, plus fuel and paying for trailer rental, and I usually break or seriously damage at least a few of my possessions, and hurt my back. Also last time I didn't hook the trailer up properly because I was stressed and hungover and it...
  14. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I've got an 80 series with a 1FZ running gas.. from what I've heard the valve seat recession is a matter of time, though mine is fine for now. I'm not sure what causes it. I heard it is because gas burns hotter than petrol, wonder if there's truth to that?
  15. S

VIC SOLD RT-MT800 203mm Rotors x2

Item: RT-MT800 203mm Rotors Location: Collingwood - will post for $10. Item Condition: Great. Probably got 10-15 rides on them. I got new brakes at the same time as these and I'm still on the original pads, which are under 50% worn. Reason for selling: Upgraded to 220mm :p Price and price...