Recent content by Shredden

1. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Worst "feature" ever. I was driving a new Sprinter for work for a couple of weeks a while back and it would randomly do this while backing up - even if you were just backing along into a parallel park and a car drives past in the next lane over it would absolutely STOMP the brakes on. Scared the...
  2. S

Bargain buys thread

Sorry, should specify you'll need a freight forwarder. And let me know if it works so ai can get the Nomad frame :)
  3. S

Bargain buys thread

https://www.jensonusa.com/SANTA-CRUZ-MEGATOWER-2-C-SDS-FRAME-6 Anyone here over 6 foot 5ish?
  4. S

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

It's funny, the fastest guys I've ridden with over the years are usually on mid-range suspension that's 40 hours past it's service interval. And they don't know what the knobs do.
  5. S

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Excited to see it on a Turbo Levo being unloaded from a RAM with a shingleback rack, loaded onto a shuttle trailer, and ridden down the gnarliest flow tracks at Bright. That's the only place I've ever seen a Push shock anyway..
  6. S

Newly Released Bikes General

That's a remarkable price compared to other alloy framesets out there, about $2500 AUD with a shock that costs over $1000 on its own. Though the C1 build is apparently 16.2kg and that has EXO tires, so I fear alloy with a DD rear would be into the 17s..
  7. S

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Crank Bros! 15 years making wheels and they still can't make a wheel that won't fold under a 60 kilo rider. At what point do you give up?
  8. S

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

I bought a similar one of these a few months ago from Ali (this one here) fitted to a DT350. Pulled it off the other day after maybe 20 rides? Bearings are totally fucked, luckily it looks like I caught them before they fully seized and damaged the axle. Not too worried about that - good...
  9. S

VIC SOLD

Thanks, I've been stoked with it in the time I've had it. Haven't had much interest in it on marketplace which is frustrating! Hopefully it catches someone's eye on here..
  10. S

VIC SOLD

Item: XL 2023 Giant Reign 1. Location: Torquay Victoria - can bring to Richmond on weekends. Item Condition: Excellent. Reason for selling: Stuck on the hedonic treadmill o_O Price and price conditions: $3000. Extra Info: Bought this bike in July from the shop I was working at. It's in excellent...
  11. S

Bargain buys thread

Hey that was me! I think I was 13 when I posted that o_O Absolute shitpost
  12. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Does light milk turn weet bix to mush faster than regular milk?
  13. S

VIC SOLD

These are now taken!
  14. S

VIC SOLD

Item: Banshee frame spares, good for the toolbox if you have one of these bikes. I had a Rune V3 but I would be pretty confident these would suit most of the V3 and V3.2 Banshee dual suspension frames. I have 1x upper shock trunnion bolt, 1x main pivot bolt (either upper or lower pivot where it...
  15. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Why does can degreaser seem so much better the stuff you buy in bulk and mix with water? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it seems like the $3 cans from supercheap are great (even for caked on engine oil that's been sitting on on parts under the engine bay and mixed with dust) whereas...