Recent content by Silver Bullet

1. Silver Bullet

Nerang Forest?

I'm guessing you ride DH?.Nerang Forrest is an awsome place to ride. BiG jups and some good flowy stuff. I can PM the adress if you want. i go up there almost every weekend as do alot of others. So, What do you ride and whats your level (so to speak)??
  2. Silver Bullet

Murray Dirt jumps

Good luck man. I left The ville 8 months ago but Brad, Lachy, Faz, myself and others used to try and fix it up most weekends. But it gets really disheartening when you fix it one day and while were all at work, school kids roll them out and trash them the next. We end up moving to private land...
  3. Silver Bullet

Riding in the Great South East?

G'day lads, I'm a bit of a new arrival in the South East and lately i've been looking around the web trying to find some decent places to ride DH in the south Brissy/Gold Coast area and have been sorta getting no where. Could someone give us a bit of a hand. i ride ipswich/blackstone at the...
  4. Silver Bullet

New Rides

Hey guys, i've recently moved from Townsville up north so i'm sorta in the same boat. i found a few trails out at Ipswich but ive heard a lot about nerang and tamborine and am keen to ride there. would you be able to PM me with some street names to find the trails that would be sweet. Cheers
  5. Silver Bullet

south-east QLD downhillers

Hey man, I'm looking for one people to go riding with, my names Mark, i'm 20 and have a 08' Norco team dh and a 125 hardtail. i live in brissy at the moment but spend every second weekend on the goldie. i've got a ute so transport is not an issue. moved here 8 months ago and keen to find some...
  6. Silver Bullet

Bluemountain Trail Log (Townsville)

ME,, SOFTCOCK? Maybe, but who was the first to jump the second BEFORE we moved it back, me. and who went ova the handle bars doing it? me. buttttt yeah, i'll take my skirt off next time.
  7. Silver Bullet

Victorian Road Trip DH Advice?

cheers guys. looks like i'll have my hands full with lots of riding. hope to see you's out there.
  8. Silver Bullet

Victorian Road Trip DH Advice?

Hey All. i think this would be the most appropriate place to ask this question. my names mark (aka. Hukka), life story short i'm from townsville in north queensland, BUT an comming back home to Victoria for 3 weeks over christmas. my family have a house in Jameison (past mansfeild) and am as...
  9. Silver Bullet

2008 Norcos

Hey All. Was hunting around on the net today.. and came across these... THE 2008 NORCO RANGE!!!:eek: I don't know how reliable the source is but i don't care. I've had my Team DH on order for a while now. and i REALLY can't wait.. Looks Sick.. Enjoy:D:D Ride Hard Or Go Home
  10. Silver Bullet

Townsville Downhill 17-06-07

Hey Guys.. On a cold overcast day in 'The Ville' a few avid downhillers dared to venture out and hit it up.. here's a few happy snaps. Enjoy.........:D Sorry i don't know how to put the full pics up. just attach them.:confused:
  11. Silver Bullet

Wheel Chair Backflip

Good on Him... Thats Kids got more guts than just about anyone ive seen. That is True Insparation.
  12. Silver Bullet

One word association thread

Mud........
  13. Silver Bullet

Why do you ride?

Riding for me is a release. somewhere i can go away from work and the daily grind, and not have to worry about anything, EXEPT! whats coming in front of me as i go as fast as i can down the side of a mountain. Love it. !!!!LIVE TO RIDE RIDE TO LIVE!!!
  14. Silver Bullet

Nwd Viii

Those are some mad photos. but by far that one is the best. can't wait till NWD 8 comes out....
  15. Silver Bullet

DH on a hardtail

Yeah Man...Dually For sure... in the last downhillmeet we had up here the fastest hard tail was about 20-30 seconds of the pace of the leading dually riders. Only because its too rough on a hardtail...