Recent content by Simo 182

1. Simo 182

Look at mah 'Horse, mah horse is amazing..

I wonder who's bike that is........
  2. Simo 182

The 4X thread.

Identiti Krisis SL What are peoples thoughts on the Identiti Krisis SL? thinking of building one up...
  3. Simo 182

4X Tomac Cartel!

Yeoow thats a sexy beast......
  4. Simo 182

4X Tomac Cartel!

Omnomnomnomnom.......... do ya know the weight?
  5. Simo 182

post your 4X machines

Not to sound like to much of a weight weenie, but do you have the weight of it? Sick bike anyway.....
  6. Simo 182

Custom BLK MRKT Riot

Bahhahahah : P
  7. Simo 182

Custom BLK MRKT Riot

Actually, probably 9.798 kg when you snapped two of your chainring bolts
  8. Simo 182

XC 2011 Giant Trance X2

Omnomnomnomnom
  9. Simo 182

The 4X thread.

Ahaha thanks K_D, Defiantly gunna build one up once i muster up some cash! :mad: (GO AWAY RAIN!!!!!) :mad:
  10. Simo 182

The 4X thread.

Got any idea on the frame weight or the weight of your complete? Also, how much did the build cost? I also second the idea of a ride report :cool:
  11. Simo 182

Looking At Starting Trials :D

Hey fellow RBers, I've been thinking of starting trials for a while now, and after constantly playing Danny Mac's video, have decided that i wanna buy a trials bike. Now, i've never ridden trials before, and bike-wise, haven't got allot of idea where to start. I need something fairly cheap, and...
  12. Simo 182

dirt jumps in geelong

Been to torquey dj's, pretty sweet but not well spaced out and not really big enough. never the less, good fun just to sesh up for a couple of hours.
  13. Simo 182

Elixir CR's Screaming like a bitch......

Avid Brake Squeal My juicy three's on my stp were vibrating and squealing like mad and i couldn't seem to fix the problem. Until one day the bolts that hold the rotor in place fell out! so i shoved em' back in and tightened them up and my brakes now work like a charm! Note: don't be a dick...
  14. Simo 182

What are some good xc tyres???

Schwable all the way! i used to run small block eights, then switched to crossmarks, then finally gave schwable rocket rons ago and i'm never switching back!
  15. Simo 182

What bike??

Voltage Get a Scott Voltage FR, they fit your description perfect.