Recent content by Simon Say

1. S

Bargain buys thread

Yeh but comes in fancy colour or some shit like that...
  2. S

Bargain buys thread

Yep, no worries
  3. S

Bargain buys thread

It’s a good bargain but when I look up the model code: RS-PIKE-RCT3-275-2017 get 15x110mm?
  4. S

Bargain buys thread

Says on the webpage “Cons: They are a bit heavy but the sidewalls are strong! These tyres are a single ply sidewall and are NOT tubeless rated” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Revelation fork issues

Had mine serviced and couldn’t believe the difference afterward Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Bargain buys thread

"If you already have a beloved frame, but are searching for world class MTB features, you literally get EVERY component of a complete Intense bike, minus the frame (as pictured)" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Epic bearing removal fail - HELP!

Don't worry there's been plenty of discussion about Tools with their balls out... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

Epic bearing removal fail - HELP!

The Path Podcast "Ventani" Ep. 19 April 2017 covers bearings including using 'ACME' threaded rod, 59mins in, importantly for Santa Cruz, discuss difference b/w various MAX bearings... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

NSW Sold

Will DM you mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

Online Stores List and Info

[url]http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/amazon-ebay-etsy-and-alibaba-say-online-retailers-wont-comply-with-gst-change-20170420-gvorgv. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

VIC SOLD On-One Inbred SS 26er-Med/18"

Sorry mate, pocket message. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

VIC SOLD On-One Inbred SS 26er-Med/18"

W Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

VIC The Cyclescape 25km mini and 50km maxi - mtb Fat Tyre Challenge 15 Feb 2015

Elevation gain for the Maxi 50 Hey Slider-phil I use a Bryton Sport (Rider 20 original version) and rode the 50kms on 1 February and recorded 791m elevation gain, the link that I posted was from Dave's Bryton which recorded 786m on the same ride. I rode again on Sunday logged 706m. A...
  14. S

Just how challenging will the event be? Hi Pastavore The 50km maxi mtb course has been designed to challenge the average rider. There are a number of climbs that will require sustained effort and a focus on keeping the front wheel on the ground in a climbing gear. The bonus of course...
  15. S

The Fat Tyre Challenge is being run as part of the Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute fundraiser, the Ballarat Cycle Classic, on 15 February 2015. The ride will take in Nerrina State Park and the White Swan Reservoir in a route that has been organised by 'Spoka' and Tiny' from the...