Recent content by Simple

1. S

illinbah ride day

Hi Mate just sent you a text, hopefully you still have a spot left. Thanks Rob
  2. S

Where should I live? I.E. What is the best place for Mtn Biking?

Move to Tassie, has to be one of the best mtb destinations within Aus. Plus i will sell you my house at Karoola with 30 acres, 2 downhill tracks, cross country trails, moto trails, pump & dirt jumps. 20 minute drive to Launceston. Awesome views from property. Blah blah blah can go on & on.
  3. S

Beerburrum & Kandanga

Anyone heading to either venues for a ride over the next week. If so & you have a spare seat for shuttles could i bum a lift. Will pay for fuel etc. I have just moved up to the sunny coast and havent got my own shuttle vehicle as yet so have been doing push runs at most places, except for a...
  4. S

Mt Joyce (QLD)

I will be there for push runs sunday morning early unless its raining. Its a decent hike / ride on the DH rig but is one way to get fit. Will hook up with anyone willing to share the pain. Cheers Rob
  5. S

Mt joyce yet again

It was awesome. Well done to all invloved. Look fwd to a shuttle service if it gets off the ground.
  6. S

TAS DHX 5 Shock 9.5 x 3

Item: DHX 5 Shock 9.5 x 3 Location: Launceston, Tasmania Willing to Pay:$100 + Postage Extra Info:Using for parts, Spring Not required.
  7. S

can you were a moto fullface

To save some more money get road bike helmet with a visa. You will not need goggles then. I say this as my first DH race i had on my cross country bike i wore one. Very funny looking back at it now. Mind you this was only a couple of years ago.;)
  8. S

Bike quality Vs rider quality.

Mate i did ok at the local DH series & nationals on my stinky & although not race specific if you set it up right it will do you until you have the cash to buy a race specific bike. I have just brought a new frame and can not comment on the amount of improvement that can be made with a race...
  9. S

Land on your dick

Was up there watching as am injured at present. The lads are very enthusiastic and funny as hell. Had my 4 yr old with me watching, he didnt understand the signs but sure as hell wants a hat with a propellor.
  10. S

Coming back from injury ?

Shoulder injuries I did my AC joint last weekend. Is sticking up about 10mm higher than normal. There was no mention of surgery by the doctor, they just gave me pain killers and put my arm in a sling. I am off to the physio on Friday. I am hoping that it may come down a little after the...
  11. S

Any seats available for Kenilworth

Hi I was planning on going to the open day with my 4x4 but have blown the gearbox this week. Plus it is for sale and someone wants to buy it as is. Couldnt have been worse timing. Anyway if anyone has a spare seat let me know. Will do fair share of driving and pay to cover fuel costs...
  12. S

Brookfield Round 5 Photos

Hey mate any of #52, white helmet on the stinky Thanks robmelstone@bigpond.com.au
  13. S

Seats available for lift to T/Bar Sunday am

I will be leaving Ipswich around 6:30am have 4 seats free if anyone wants a lift. Can take bikes. Can pickup around Ippy, Warrigo hwy or you can drop your vehicle at my place. PM or call my mobile 0431885945 if interested. Rob
  14. S

Drop Off Triple HELP

I opened mine up not long ago and it had a spring in each leg. (I was suprised as i thought they only had one in the right side) The rebound compression adjustment is approx 350 to 400mm down the right hand leg. I used the long extensions out of a socket set with the hex head attachment & it...
  15. S

Coffs State Round - June Long Weekend

Race Number: 411 Kit Info:T Shirst with body armour underneath, white helmet, blue goggles Bike: Kona Stinky Awesome photos. Thanks Can e-mail if you get time robmelstone@bigpond.com.au