Recent content by SiX

1. S

2003 Intense M1

Could i get some higher quality pictures, being interstate i'll have to rely on the pic's Sokell@tpg.com.au Thanks, Simon P.S also has this bike been raced?
  2. S

Armor Hydro discs.

I have the same problem with my Armors.... I think they need to be rebled.
  3. S

Ironhorse SGS Pro

Socket.. how much is the frame on its own and where can you buy them from? (online)
  4. S

Da Bomb Projectile frameset

Richard, I gather you saw the proto type in the flesh, how heavy was the frame?
  5. S

YEYEYEY NEW STUFF

Could you let us know if there are any extra costs involved in importing, other than the cost of the product and the shipping.
  6. S

This would only be a tempory thing until i can get some decent forks. But would it work?
  7. S

What would Judt TT forks look like on this beast :P
  8. S

10" shock in a 8" frame, does anyone else think that? Any coments on the rear shock? [/url]
  9. S

Manitou Web Site?

Thanks for the quick respons guys
  10. S

Manitou Web Site?

Are they owned my answerproducts or something? They could make it easier and just call it www.Manitou.com
  11. S

Manitou Web Site?

Hey Guys, Sorry for such a n00b question, but do Manitou have a website? I've tried googleing and searching the forums with not much luck. Any help would be great.
  12. S

Dhd whats the retail going to be on the projectile?
  13. S

Hey guys, Just wonding what people opinions are on this beast, as I am thinking about buying the frame and building up a nice rig. Comes with a BB, chain device and a rear hub. $3k Approx Link - http://www.dhdirect.com.au/projectile.html What else would be good around this price? Any...
  14. S

1 or 2 finger??

When i used my V-Brakes, 2 fingers in most situations. Now with my armor 8'F 7'R hydros i'll be only using 1 finger.
  15. S

04 DJ2's?

tu plang i'll tell you exactly what charges go on top if any, when my friend buys some super t's from them. Plus i'm going to find out from jensonusa to see if they know.