Recent content by siz

1. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Beige...
  2. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Küntliah...! Same last Names dropping by ;)
  3. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Frankentrike...! Take this...! My Uzzi Weighs A Tonne...!
  4. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Grapevined...! State level spec Waiting, waiting, waiting... I wish...! What I've seen of that place, I wish I'd ventured out earlier, so much good stuff out there huh?
  5. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

You guys are great...! Best blaze in a love you long time. Thank fuck I'm seeing the spinal physio today, fucked myself over good n proper. Really struggling to move n fall out of bed for the ICE fix. They keep telling me to go enjoy life, keep active. Not sure shuttles were what they had...
  6. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Shalom Thanks man, loved it! Hey Binner, Look at her toes...! She heard lol. I got footage of the spandex filming you over the pump jumps at day's end...!
  7. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Good time, thanks for the ride ladies...! If i had footage from today, that'd be the theme music...!
  8. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Lower the seats for low rider cruising. You need to RAT da fuq outta dat...! A mate is prepping a turbo to go in his Kombi...!
  9. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Amazing movie destination Kung Fu Soccer...!
  10. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Siz's B'Day Blaze...! Siz's B'Day Blaze...! Click the link and post up there iif you want in... http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?304147-Siz-s-B-Day-Blaze-!&p=3079479#post3079479
  11. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

The one with the Meth Lab...! Prior to destroying cam case, this is all I got...! http://youtu.be/wp1qPqwx2xI
  12. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Sad news... Apparently Corambas been bulldozed...!
  13. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Depressing... Temptation is so there... body way to blown. Fuck shit kunt
  14. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Burn Me too, why'd you think they call me Sizzle! :censored:
  15. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Blazed Any slow, casual, no rush, weekend blazing going on? Cant guarantee my commitment as yet even though keen, depends how the spinal tap is when i wake up. If so, where and when?